A curious, and long-overdue, phenomenon has been occurring recently throughout alternative and mainstream media. Perhaps it is because of the upcoming 9/11 anniversary, but I have noticed recently that there have been numerous articles and videos disputing the “official” story of 9/11. Now, there has always been a huge number of Americans who had their doubts about the government’s account of the events of 9/11, but it seems to me that now, more than ever, the voices of those who question the government line about 9/11 is growing rapidly. Moreover, those who have joined the rest of us calling for a new investigation are men and women of excellent repute; and, subsequently, much more difficult to label as a kook, or whatever derogatory remark that causes the masses to turn off their higher-brain function.
As stated, the amount of attention directed towards a possible cover-up of 9/11 has seemingly blown-up over the last 3 or 4 weeks. Recently, it seems like each day that I scan the alternative media there is a new article or video exposing more of the obvious lie that accounts for the government’s story. I have included links to much of the newly released information below. You may have access to additional links, and, if so, I encourage you to share them.
- Although considered fringe by those who hate liberty, Ron Paul still has a considerable following, and considerable influence. Although Mr. Paul didn’t come out as strongly during his multiple runs at the White House, now he reveals his true thoughts on 9/11 in this article.
- Richard Gage has been calling for a further investigation into the events of 9/11 for some time now. His organization, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, has done most excellent work since those tragic events which re-shaped our nation. Now, along with over 2200 Architects and Engineers and almost 20,000 other supporters, former NSA Official, William Binney has signed the petition calling for a new investigation of 9/11. Mr. Binney will now likely be labeled a kook, but his record seems to be impeccable. You can hear Mr. Binney in his own words by watching the video below.
Richard Gage and A&E for 9/11 Truth are not yet done with their educational campaign. On the contrary, as, starting today, they will be displaying a giant video billboard in Times Square focusing on the destruction of Building 7; which was never struck by a plane. You can witness Building 7 crumble into its own footprint by watching the following video.
- As one may suspect, I’m not a fan of Rosie O’ Donnell’s politics, in general, and certainly not a fan of her duplicitous stance on the Second Amendment, specifically; which is illustrated below in an article from The Liberty Professor.
Rosie O’Donnell is another example. On more than one occasion she has pushed an anti-gun agenda, even going so far as to propose that gun owners should be imprisoned. Yet she enjoys the protection of armed bodyguards and pushed to get permission for an armed bodyguard to accompany her children to school.
That being said, Ms. O’Donnell has been on the right side of 9/11 truth for a very long time. Recently, she tweeted her doubts about the government’s account of events seen here.
- Former mainstream journalist, Ben Swann has rightly gained much traction in the sphere of alternative media with his excellent reportage’. The fact that Mr. Swann lived on the other side of the media fence for roughly 14 years gives him a unique perspective on world events. Recently, he published an article on his website posing 6 questions for 9/11. Although Ben Swann is no longer considered mainstream, he’s pretty darn close.
To this point, much of the previous information has been linked back to alternative news sources. However, even mainstream publications are beginning to question the events surrounding 9/11. As seen below, at least 2 liberal media publications have pointed out what all of us in the Alternative Media have already know… Something doesn’t add up with the “official” story.
- In an article published by The New Yorker, author Lawrence Wright poses the question as to the whereabouts of the 28 page document which would shine a much brighter light on the true events surrounding 9/11. The documents are being kept classified in order to not embarrass the Bush Family. And, not to be outdone, the Fresno Bee published a bombshell editorial by Randy Shahbazian entitled, I don’t believe official 9/11 story.
Have we in Alternative Media done enough to educate the masses about the true events surrounding 9/11? I would say, no, because I doubt any of us know what really happened that fateful day in September. What we do know, I would humbly suggest, is that what we are being told is a lie. And, based upon the recent media blitz for 9/11 truth, we are gaining many fine converts.