The loons on the far Left continue to prove my point, showing that they have no grasp of the English language.
For example: Illegal aliens aren’t illegal, they just aren’t documented (even though they came here illegally.) Last I checked, there isn’t documentation for permission to enter into this country illegally.
Welfare fraud isn’t fraud if you lie on the paperwork to get more money for you and your family. Apparently, lying also has levels of acceptance.
When it comes to the Obamas and Clintons, well, I think at this point, if they told the truth lighting would strike, REPEATEDLY!
Let’s just deal with one of the more recent lies statements from Mr. Obama:
“Iran has agreed to the most robust and intrusive inspections and transparency regiment ever negotiated for any nuclear programs.” (Shades of Bill Clinton-isms and the North Korean agreement. Look how well that worked?) Let’s break it down, shall we? We’ll start off with some dictionary definitions:
capable of performing without failure under a wide range of conditions, or successful or impressive and not likely to fail or weaken.
annoying someone by interfering with their privacy; intruding where you are not wanted or welcome.
(Do I really need to type this one out?)
Given the fact that Obama was a “professor,” you would think he could easily understand these common English words. Now, keeping those terms in mind, which of the following would make the grade?
- We need to give a 24 day notice of inspections for facilities that are not on the list. If Iran refuses, they can appeal to the committee that they sit on and have the ability to veto a decision. Fail!
- When requiring a soil sample from around facilities believed to be handling nuclear material, Iran can decide to provide the sample themselves. No inspector involved. Fail!
- No Americans are allowed to be part of the inspection teams. Fail!
- Only inspectors approved by the Iranian Guard (secret service) are allowed to be inspectors.
- Iran has received, or will receive, over $100 billion in sanction money. Will they or have they taken care of their poor or sick? Will they educate their children, both boys and girls? No! They went right to the Russians to buy weapons and delivery systems. They have been hanging with the North Koreans at all missile launches and nuclear testing. Another Fail!
- The U.S. wants to require Iran to give a full accounting of its past actions. Just before the deal was signed, Kerry said the United States already knows with certainty what Iran did in the past and that a full accounting is less important than monitoring what it does in the future. Then why did we ask for it? Fail!
- Iran can’t (or isn’t supposed to) supply weapons to others, yet they have been caught selling arms to many in their region, maybe to help see the fruition of “Death to America” or “Death to Israel.” Fail!
- We were told nothing of side deals. Fail!
- Within 5 years they are allowed to purchase conventional weapons. Hello… they’re already purchasing them from Russia! Fail!
- Within 10 years they will be able to purchase ballistic missiles. Newsflash, they’re already making deal with North Korea! Fail!
- And this just in from the AP… Iran will be allowed to use its own inspectors to check out a site that is suspected of enriching weapons grade uranium. This has a fox and henhouse feel don’t you think? Fail!
Can those on the Left really believe that a regime who hates us, that is breaking the same rules it says it will abide by before the ink is dry, who shouts “death to America,” is buying weapons from Russia, and learning how to make and launch nukes from North Korea can be trusted to do their own inspections? This regime plays in the same sandbox with almost every one of our enemies and openly supports terrorists. We’re trusting them, why?
Would you leave an escaped child rapist to watch your 15-year-old daughter, because he promised to not touch her, all the while he has child porn up on his smartphone?
As I write this, I received a Facebook message from someone calling me a “war monger” because I am against the Iran deal. Apparently, we only have 2 choices? One, sign a deal that gives Iran all the leverage and the U.S. none, or two, go to war. The Obama-Clinton camp knows how to spin.
There is a 3rd option. It was working with Iran, as it was with Russia… sanctions, tighter sanctions, and even tighter sanctions.
But I guess if I were president and was in my last days I would give as many presents as I could to as many of my family members as possible! Who knew it would be nuclear weapons and the destruction of Israel as well as the United States?
America, we are in a world of trouble!