Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear
— Harry S. Truman
A few days ago, NewsWithViews Senior Political News Writer, Jim Kouri mentioned the possibility that somebody may have already carried out the first assassination attempt on Donald Trump. In his article, Kouri mentions how Trump’s personal Boeing 757, on its way from New York to Little Rock, Arkansas, had to make an emergency detour and landed at Nashville International Airport after the plane’s captain reported he was experiencing problems with one engine. Fortunately, the plane landed safely.
Kouri is not the first to raise the possibility. In a July 2015 article, Dave Hodges mentioned the possibility that Donald Trump would be the victim of an assassination attempt.
I think that the concerns raised by Kouri and Hodges are valid. In the CFR-controlled America, political assassination has become a common occurrence. The CFR conspirators have been very successful in assassinating anybody they see as a potential threat to their globalist designs.
CFR psychopaths inside the U.S. government have actively participated in the assassination of foreign leaders, among them Colombia’s leader Jorge Gaitán, Italy’s oil executive Enrico Mattei and Prime Minister Aldo Moro, the Dominican Republic’s President Rafael Trujillo, Panama’s Omar Torrijos, Chile’s President Salvador Allende, Congo’s Patrice Lumumba, South Vietnam’s Ngo Dinh Diem, Sweden’s Olof Palme, Pakistan’s Ali Bhutto and, more recently, Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, and Poland’s President Lech Kaczynski.
They also planned and carried out the assassination of American leaders, such as General George S. Patton, Admiral James Forrestal, U.S. Senator Joseph McCarthy, President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert, civil rights leader Martin Luther King, and probably even FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover.
They also carried out the assassinations of people who, for one or another reason, they have considered a potential threat to their plans. Among them are singer John Lennon, Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Jeremy Boorda, ex-CIA director William Colby, Clinton’s secretary of commerce Ron Brown, San Jose Mercury News’ journalist Gary Webb, George W. Bush’s biographer J.H. Hatfield, editor of George magazine and presidential hopeful John F. Kennedy, Jr., U.S. Army corporal and football star Pat Tillman, computer hacker and activist Aaron Swartz, journalist Michael Hastings, publisher Andrew Breitbart, members of SEAL Team 6, comedian Joan Rivers, and perhaps even authors Tom Clancy and Michael Crichton, just to mention a few.
The CFR globalist conspirators have always use assassination as a tool to control U.S foreign and domestic policy, and the CIA has been their main executor. Proof of this is that in 1976 President Gerald Ford signed Executive Order 11905 banning assassinations. It clearly stated: “No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassination.”
The assassination of General Patton
In the spring of 1944, General George S. Patton crossed the Rhine and pushed his victorious Third Army right up to the heart of Germany. His goal was to take Berlin before the Russians arrived. But CFR secret agents Roosevelt, Eisenhower and Marshall ordered Patton to back a hundred miles to await the arrival of the Red Army so that the Russians could capture Berlin and eastern Germany.
Finally, fearing that Patton may disobey their orders and try to take Berlin, the CFR conspirators cut the Third Army’s fuel and ammo lines and thus paralyzed the Third Army. Patton’s Third Army’s failure to advance into Germany resulted in prolonging the war for more than six months, which cost the U.S. Army the unnecessary deaths of many men. This resulted in the division of Germany into two countries, with East Germany becoming a Soviet-block state and Berlin becoming an international zone completely surrounded by East Germany.
Patton was so furious that he openly criticized his superiors for what he suspected was treason. After the end of the war, he had expressed his intentions of using his political contacts and influence to push for opening an investigation of the persons who gave the orders that paralyzed his Third Army on his route into Berlin. Finally, in December1945, following the CFR conspirators’ orders, OSS Chief General William Donovan (CFR), in complicity with Generals Eisenhower (CFR) and Marshall (CFR), ordered the assassination of Gen. Patton.
For many years, the possibility that his own comrades had assassinated Patton had been the motive of speculation. More recently, however, the suspicions seem to have been proved true. In his book Target Patton, military historian Robert Wilcox provides a wealth of information proving that the death of General Patton was not accidental, and pointing to OSS chief, Gen. William Donovan, a secret CFR agent, as the person who gave the order to assassinate Patton. According to Wilcox, OSS head General William Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton
But the most surprising thing about this story is that the essential facts reported by Wilcox are not new, because Bazata himself, perhaps tortured by is own conscience, already had told the story in detail, including the fact that Donovan had ordered the assassination.
On September 25, 1979, ex-OSS officer Douglas Bazata told the whole story in front of 450 invited guests, some of them ex-members of the OSS, in the Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C. Bazata’s confession was published in a minor, small circulation newspaper.
Unknowingly, at the very beginning of his book Wilcox himself provides the clue to the true motives of Patton’s enemies: Patton had told some trusted aides,
… that he was going to resign —not retire as was normal for an exiting officer in order to retain pension and benefits— but resign so he would have no army restraints. He was independently wealthy and did not need the pension or benefits. He would then be free to speak his mind and give his version of the war and what had happened to him —the truth as he saw it. And his side would be a blockbuster. He knew secrets and had revelations, he said, he was sure would “make big headlines.”
Of course, the conspirators realized that they could not run the risk of allowing Patton, a true American hero who gloried in the nickname “Old Blood and Guts,” to go public and destroy their carefully conceived plans. So, following their standard operating procedure, they ordered his assassination.
The assassination of Senator Joseph McCarthy
In 1951 Senator Joseph McCarthy discovered widespread treason at the highest levels of the U.S. government, particularly in the CFR-controlled State Department. He wrote America’s Retreat From Victory, a book in which he accused the traitors. Among them State Department officials Alger Hiss (CFR) and Owen Lattimore (CFR), as well as Harry Hopkins in Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s White House and Harry Dexter White in the Treasury Department. He also accused General George Marshall (CFR) and President Eisenhower of treason. Unfortunately, he made the mistake common at the time of accusing them of being Communists, not CFR agents.
As if on cue, President Eisenhower (CFR), Secretary of State Dean Acheson (CFR), John McCloy (CFR) and journalist Edward Murrow (CFR), joined forces in defending the traitors and vilifying McCarthy. The result was that, despite of the fact that most of the people he accused eventually were proven traitors, McCarthy’s gross mistake cost him his career and his life.
Senator McCarthy was admitted at the Bethesda Naval Hospital April 28, 1957 for a knee injury he suffered while serving in World War II. He was put into an oxygen tent from which he was removed soon after because, though still serious, his condition was improving. Then his health took a turn for the worse, whereupon he died on May 2, with the official cause of death given as “hepatitis, acute, cause unknown” of a “noninfectious type”
Some authors, however, have offered a quite different explanation of his death. According to them, an assassin impersonating a nurse placed McCarthy again in an oxygen tent, through which he was administered carbon tetrachloride, and thus murdered.
The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
In January 20 1961, John F. Kennedy (not a CFR member) was inaugurated President of the United States. His inaugural address was a patriotic call for advancing America socially and economically. In it, he challenged the Soviets to use the “wonders of science” for economic progress and space exploration instead of militarism.
As soon as he got into the White House, Kennedy began an aggressive program to “get America moving again,” (not too different to Trump’s current “Make America great again”) and declared that the 1960s would be the decade of development, stressing the importance of creating an abundant and growing supply of cheap energy.
Unfortunately, however, Kennedy ignored that the CFR conspirators had already decided that the 1960s would be the decade that would mark the beginning of energy scarcity, deindustrialization and non-development in America. Soon after, his own Secretary of State Dean Dusk (CFR), as well as Chester Bowles (CFR) and other CFR agents in the State Department and in the White House, publicly expressed their displeasure with the new policies.
The CFR conspirators’ irritation with Kennedy grew to a point that in July 1962 LIFE magazine featured an unusual exchange of letters between CFR honcho David Rockefeller and President Kennedy. In his critical letter, David showed his hostility to JFK by pointing to the president’s economic policies as the source of the country’s problems.
The true reasons, however, were because after he was sworn in as president Kennedy ignored the National Security Council’s structure. Then, after the Bay of Pigs debacle he not only fired CIA Director Allen Dulles, a senior CFR conspirator, but also told some close friends that he wanted to smash the CIA “into a thousand pieces and scatter [it] to the winds.”
Finally, he made what probably were his two biggest mistakes.
The first one was authorizing the Secretary of the Treasury to issue currency backed by the U.S. Treasury Department, not the Federal Reserve Bank. After Kennedy was assassinated, one of the first measures taken by President Lyndon Johnson after he was sworn was to order the recall and destruction of the bills.
Kennedy’s second biggest mistake was that, contrary to his CFR advisors’ opinion, he began taking measures to end the war in Vietnam. On October 11, 1963, he ordered his National Security Advisor McGeorge Bundy (CFR) to implement plans to withdraw 1,000 U.S. military personnel by the end of the year. This was believed to be the first step to a complete withdrawal of American troops from Vietnam
Firing Allen Dulles and mentioning that he wanted to smash the CIA into a thousand pieces was a slap in the Rockefellers’ face and JFK knew it. That was his not-so-subtle way of telling them that he was the one in command — or so he believed. Ignoring the NSC, and later creating his own Ex-Comm (Executive Committee of the NSC) during the Cuban missile crisis was another direct attack on the Rockefeller’s power. Finally, just the fact that he signed an Executive Order authorizing the U.S. Treasury Department to print bills backed by the U.S. government, not by the Federal Reserve Bank, and ordering the withdrawal of troops from Vietnam, were serious transgressions the CFR conspirators would never tolerate.
As several authors have shown, everything indicates that the main suspects for the assassination of President Kennedy were the Wall Street bankers and oil magnates whose interests JFK had been attacking. According to Professor Donald Gibson, evidence indicates that from an unwitting tool of the CFR conspirators, after the Bay of Pigs JFK turned himself into one of their strongest enemies.
This explains why the one who got destroyed was not the CIA, but John F. Kennedy.
Trump’s threat to the globalist conspirators
Currently, Donald Trump has become not simply a potential threat, but a real and present danger to the globalist conspirators. Proof that Trump has become a nightmare for the conspirators is that he has been a subject of discussion at the recent secret meetings of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, and the World Economic Forum. Just recently, the Washington Post’s Editorial Board called for the GOP leaders “to do everything in your power to stop Trump.” One may wonder if “everything” includes assassination.
The fact that Trump has been consistently attacking George W. Bush for his handling of the 9/11 events indicates the possibility that, if elected president, he would reopen an investigation of the role of the Saudis in the event. But the Saudis are intimately linked to the Bushes and Cheney. A truly independent investigation would open a dangerous can of worms. To top it off, Trump has recently said that, it elected he would prosecute Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server — which most likely would lead to a new investigation of the Benghazi affair.
Moreover, we must remember that, like many Americans, Trump suspects that Obama is an impostor. He even went to the point of offering a 50 million dollar reward to Obama if he presented his birth certificate as proof of being a natural born American. If he pursues this issue, it would open another can of worms very dangerous to the conspirators who put Obama in power.
Even worse, everything indicates that, if elected president, Trump plans to approach Putin and stop the current U.S. and NATO aggressive anti-Russian policies. This would mark a catastrophic defeat to the conspirators’ globalist designs. No wonder they are horrified about the possibility of Donald Trump becoming the next President of the United States.
Recently, Twitter has been awash with threats on Trump’s life. But those have not been the only threats. In October, after an unidentified woman called the Worcester Telegram & Gazettementioning the intentions of the “Worcester gangsters” to “Kill Donald Trump” in Massachusetts, the Secret Service began providing protection to Trump.
The most recent threat to Trump came from New York Times’ columnist Ross Douthat, who tweeted about how an assassination attempt could end Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. The tweet included a link to a video clip from the 1983 movie The Dead Zone, which features a character played by Christopher Walken attempting to gun down a political leader played by Martin Sheen.
So, it seems that the only way the globalist conspirators can get rid of Donald Trump is by killing him. But how?
How will the CFR conspirators try to assassinate Trump?
We must discard up front the lonely nut assassin technique involving a Manchurian candidate psychologically programmed to kill. After the assassinations of JFK, his brother Bobby and Martin Luther King, it has become very difficult to fool the American people with that type of assassination.
Also, the type of suicide by shooting yourself 4 times in the head has become so evidently false that I don’t think that they will try it again.
Another option may be friendly fire. One of Trump’s Secret Service “protectors” may kill Trump accidentally while trying to save his life from an assassination attempt in which the would be assassin would also be killed — dead men don’t tell tales.
Would they resort to the oldest trick in the book: a heart attack? That would be an interesting possibility. But recent efforts to open an investigation on the death of J. Edgar Hoover — a powerful CFR enemy — and the current reaction of the public asking to open an investigation on the “natural death” of Justice Scalia indicates that this option would not work anymore.
So, given the circumstance, they may be forced to resort to a technique they have used over an over with great success: the airplane “accident”. The best thing about an airplane “accident” is that it will take a long time to prove it was actually an assassination, and if someday it is proven, it will be too late to do anything about it.
America’s last hope
Donald Trump is America’s last hope to solve in a peaceful, legal, civilized way the conundrum into which the CFR globalist conspirators have put our country and the world. As Americans who love this country, we must consider it a cardinal moral duty to defend and protect Trump’s life. But how can we do it? I think that the most effective way is to tell the CFR conspirators that things have changed in America and warning them that killing Trump is not a good idea.
We must tell them that we hate their New World Order. We must tell them that we will protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We must tell them that we will defend our borders. We must tell them that we have discovered that the two parties are the two sides of the same coin. We must tell them that we have finally realized that their War on Terror is a hoax. We must tell them that we are sick and tired of sending our young men and women to fight unwinnable wars to protect the interests of corporations that are not even American anymore.
Finally, we must tell them in a clear way that we know who they are, we know where they are, we know what they are planning, and warn them that if they try to assassinate Trump there will be dire consequences to pay.
Send your e-mails telling them what we think to:
1. Jim Kouri, “Is Donald Trump in Mortal Danger?”NewsWithViews.com, February 6, 2016, http://www.newswithviews.com/NWV-News/news493.htm
2. Dave Hodges, “Will Donald Trump Will Be Assassinated By a Man with a Diary?” The Common Sense Show, July 23, 2015, http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/07/23/will-donald-trump-will-be-assassinated-by-a-man-with-a-diary/
3. Servando Gonzalez. “Hugo Chavez: Another Victim of Castro’s High-Tech Political Assassinations?” http://www.intelinet.org/sg_site/articles/sg_high_tech_assass.html; also, “DID CASTRO KILL CHAVEZ?” Karanja’z Place, http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2013/03/did-castro-kill-chavez.htm
4. Peter Finn, “Sleuth Suspects J. Edgar Hoover’s Murder,” The Washington Post, November 2, 1997, http://articles.latimes.com/1997/nov/02/news/mn-49317.
5. Robert Wilcox, Target Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton (Washington, D.C.: Regnery, 2008).
6. The Spotlight, October 15, 1979, p. 16
7. Wilcox, op. cit., p. 12, quoting Patton’s diaries, August 29, 1945.
8. For a more detailed account of Gen. Patton’s assassination see, Servando Gonzalez, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order (Oakland, California: Spooks Books, 2010), pp. 103-107.
9. Senator Joseph R. McCarthy, America’s Retreat From Victory: The Story of George Catlett Marshall (Boston: Western Islands, 1951). McCarthy and Patton were not the only ones who accused Eisenhower of treason. In his 1963 book The Politician, Robert Welch provided a wealth of information on how the CFR conspirators helped Eisenhower’s military career by pushing him up from being and unknown lieutenant colonel without much military experience to becoming the Supreme Commander of the largest military force ever organized. The CFR conspirators feared a Patton president for the same reasons they now fear Trump.
10. Medford Evans, The Assassination of Joe McCarthy (Boston: Western Islands, 1970), p. 113.
11. Rosemary Pennington, “The Destruction of Joe McCarthy,”National Vanguard, October 3rd, 2015, http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/10/the-destruction-of-joe-mccarthy/; also, Dave Martin, “James Forrestal and Joe McCarthy,”rense.com, September 29, 2011, http://www.rense.com/general94/frr.htm
12. See, i.e., Jim Marrs, Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy (New York: Carroll & Graf, 1989).
13. Contrary to common belief, the CIA’s Bay of Pigs operation was a total success. Its true goals were to destroy the opposition against Castro, consolidate him in power and thus convince the reluctant Soviets that he was the anti-American Communist he claimed to be. See, Servando Gonzalez, “The Disinfo History of the CIA,” http://www.intelinet.org/sg_site/intelligence/sg_legacy.html. The Bay of Pigs PsyOp is studied in more detail in my book Psychological Warfare and the New World Order (Oakland, California: Spooks Books, 2010), pp. 193-200.
14. Donald Gibson, Battling Wall Street: The Kennedy Presidency(New York: Sheridan Square Press, 1994), p.72.
15. Jon Rappoport, “Trump catches attention of CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral,” August 24, 2015, https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/08/24/trump-catches-attention-of-cfr-bilderberg-trilateral/
16. Editorial Board, “GOP leaders, you must do everything in your power to stop Trump,” The Washington Post, February 24, 2016, https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/gop-leaders-you-must-do-everything-in-your-power-to-stop-trump/2016/02/24/d993b548-db0e-11e5-891a-4ed04f4213e8_story.html?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_opinions
17. Anna Giaritelli, “Trump: As president, I would prosecute Clinton,”The Washington Examiner, February 22, 2016, http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-as-president-i-would-prosecute-clinton/article/2583925
18. Bob Unruh, “Donald Trump: Obama Rejected $50 Million For His Birth Records,” WorldNetDaily, May 28, 2015, http://www.wnd.com/2014/05/trump-obama-rejected-50-million-for-birth-records/
19. Paul Joseph Watson, “ ‘Kill Donald Trump’: Twitter Explodes With Violent Threats,” InfoWars, September 22, 2015, http://www.infowars.com/kill-donald-trump-twitter-explodes-with-violent-threats/
20. Kristinn Taylor, “EXCLUSIVE: Secret Service Investigates Donald Trump Worcester Death Threat,” The Gateway Pundit, November 19 2015, http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/exclusive-secret-service-investigates-donald-trump-worcester-death-threat/
21. Paul Joseph Watson, “NY Times Columnist Jokes About Assassination Attempt Ending Trump’s Campaign “Good news guys I’ve figured out how the Trump campaign ends,” InfoWars, February 25, 2016, http://www.infowars.com/ny-times-columnist-jokes-about-assassination-attempt-ending-trumps-campaign/
22. See Sherman H. Skolnick , “The Secret History of Airplane sabotage,” Part One, http://www.apfn.org/skolnicksreport/shistory.html, Part two, http://www.apfn.org/skolnicksreport/shistory2.html, Part Three, http://www.apfn.org/skolnicksreport/shistory3.html, Part Four, http://www.apfn.org/skolnicksreport/shistory4.html
Article reposted with permission from Intelinet.