Justice and Judgment are the inhabitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face. – Psa 89:14
“When the People fear their government there is tyranny, when government fears the people there is liberty” – Thomas Jefferson
A new grassroots movement is seeking to take back the rightful authority of the people to operate in our government under the authority of God. The Natural Liberty Alliance is a movement that is seeking to re-establish the Common Law (Law based upon the Bible) that we were originally founded upon, not the kind of Statutory Law that we find in our court systems today, which has become nothing more than legalized tyranny.
According to the group’s mission statement, they desire to “restore the people to sovereignty through knowledge, and only then will they be armed with the virtue to take political and judicial power. The people have it in their power to disarm and defeat the enemy of Liberty both foreign and domestic if they only understood the principles of freedom and stand upon them.”
The NLA also has the proper place to start as well. “But, to successfully apply political and judicial power you must have a sense of justice and mercy which is synonymous with virtue. And to get virtue you need to have a relationship with your creator. If everyone exercised these principles America could shake off the chains of tyranny, reinstate our republic, and bring down the NWO ‘literally overnight.’ This is the only way to save the nation, without power you are powerless!”
“Now is the time to take back the rule from our oppressors!” the NLA declares. “Due to extraordinary circumstances, on November 10, 2014 We the People from all fifty states unified as United States Common Law Grand jury for the purpose of saving America by returning Justice, and thereby the rule of Law, to our courts which will permeate all three branches of government.”
“Through the power vested in We the People by God, a Writ Quo Warranto was filed in all 94 Federal District Courts and served upon every elected state and federal servants and officers of the court, reminding them of their limited power,” the NLA says. “‘In the United States, sovereignty resides in people… that Congress cannot invoke the sovereign power of the People to override their will as thus declared,’ Perry v. US, 294 U.S330; and ‘The very meaning of sovereignty is that the decree of the sovereign makes law,’ not the servant, American Banana Co. v. United Fruit Co.”
“Because of arrogance, greed and ignorance our Writ was met by ‘silence which can only be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral duty to speak, or where an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading….,’ U.S. v. Tweel. ‘Bad faith and fraud are synonymous, and also synonyms of dishonesty, infidelity, faithlessness, perfidy, unfairness, etc.,’ Joiner v. Joiner.”
According to the NLA’s website, they have already made significant steps in implementing their plan to take back the government of the people from tyrants. Here are the steps they have made so far:
- …on May 13, 2015 We the People re-filed Writ_Quo_Warranto pdf to be followed by a series of Writ Mandamuses, exposing in-depth violations; and commanding said servants to obey and perform specific actions, remember their sworn guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government and to protect each of them against invasion, Article IV Section 4; failure to comply with their oaths makes them enemies of the People.
- On May 20, 2015 We the People, the sureties of the Peace, filed Writ Mandamus_to_Sheriff pdf in order to prepare, inform, educate, and expose those conspiring to overthrow the United States Constitution; empower the county sheriff, the conservator of the peace to take action by performing their Constitutional duties and thereby join the American Peoples’ endeavor to save our nation, simply by obeying, enforcing and following the “law of the land.”
- On May 23, 2015 We the People, the sureties of the Peace, filed Writ Mandamus_to Judges pdf to expose their tyranny and offer the final olive branch.
- On May 27, 2015 We the People filed Writ of Mandamus Martial Law pdf concerning our servants, conscious or unconscious participation in the methodical destruction of the ordained government of the United States, using martial law, the final act of an overthrown government to control the People in order to transfer power to tyrants and kill their enemies; and We the People intend to prevent.
- On May 30, 2015 We the People filed Writ Mandamus Amendment II pdf revealing the true reason concerning governments that move toward gun control. In every case governments end up killing the people who dissent. Disarmed people are neither free nor safe; rather they become the criminals’ prey and the tyrants’ playthings; and We the People intend to prevent.
- On June 2, 2015 We the People filed Writ Mandamus concerning terrorism pdf exposing the fascist tactics being used by tyrants that have infiltrated our government at all levels in an effort to enslave the sovereign People of America; classifying sovereign citizens, a/k/a We the People, as terrorists or as having mental disorders for challenging authority and demanding their unalienable rights.
- On June 6, 2015 We the People filed Writ Mandamus concerning subversion revealing Jade Helm, a Trojan-horse to take America, and exposing foreign and domestic tyrants, posing as Americans, who have infiltrated our government at all levels in a concerted effort to overthrow the fifty governments of the united States. These tyrants have seized their seat of power (our Federal City a/k/a Washington DC) and thereby have covertly erected a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, political operations; through courts of fiction, contrary to the authority by which they claim (Article I Section 8 Clauses 17 and 18), prevent the execution of the Law of the Land resulting in the enslaving of the sovereign People of America;
Like many patriots who visit our site, they are not interested in just being angry that they are being oppressed and their liberties stolen from them by a bloated unconstitutional tyrannical beast, but are seeking to chain up the beast with the Law. The NLA encourages everyone to read each of the Writs and says that it will empower the people. NLA believes that we must, in the words of Thomas Jefferson, “educate and inform the whole mass of the people… They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”
I have been one that has constantly called for the people to be involved, not so much in protest, as much as in true repentance towards God and bringing down justice upon the guilty. Now, the question is posed to you friends and patriots, will you at least take a look and see how you might make this movement prosper for liberty or will you merely complain and do nothing?
For more information on NLA, click here to visit their website.