Ever hear the phrase; ‘If the Lord tarries’ where does that concept come from? What does that mean, ‘if The LORD tarries’? As if He’s sitting at the right hand of The Father like a lap dog waiting for His instructions. For example, Christ is waiting for the Father to say, ‘Fetch Boy!’
Just because we have another version of a fictional movie, ‘Left Behind‘ with a major motion picture star, it’s gotta be true!
Truth spoiler alert: He ain’t coming back tomorrow or the next day.
He’s coming back the way He came the 1st time round, and it wasn’t on the Winter Solstice season of Dec. 25th.
What does your Bible/Scripture say? (Mark 1:15), ‘The Time is fulfilled; the Kingdom of God is at hand repent and believe in the gospel.’ Don’t you find this interesting that He said this to folks who obviously knew what the gospel was, without any ‘New’ Testament?
Galatians 4:4 reads:
BUT when the fullness of time came, God sent forth His Son’
This means that God didn’t wake up one morning and say, “Hmmmm, I wonder what I’ll do today. I know! I’ll send my only begotten Son today! Yeah, that’s the ticket! Hmmm let’s do that and see what happens.”
NO! God, the Creator works by appointments called His appointed times (See Leviticus 23)! Let’s get real.
You’ve got an appointment with the Doctor next Tuesday, but you say to yourself, “I know what the Doctor says, but I’ll show up on Thursday, he ‘knows my heart’.” Better yet, husbands, you have an appointment with your wife, but you say “Hmmm, I’ll just show up on another night, she’ll understand.” How’s that working for ya?
My point is this, He/Jesus just isn’t jumping up off of the right handed seat of The Father and say, “I’m ready to go now Dad!” No! He has an appointed time! It’s set! And we got some funky doctrine that says, ‘If the Lord tarries… or you never know, He might return tonight! You better get saved today! I call that ‘Religious fluffernutter.’
Religious Fluffernutter, you say? Why not, someone else came up with other Nutty Doctrines like the ‘Pre-Trib Rapture’ and ‘Dispensationalism’ and women need to keep silent and not teach. Wasn’t Phoebe a deacon?
Again, people read your Bible/Scriptures for yourself! What does it say? Read 1 Thessalonians 5! He doesn’t come like a thief in the night to those who are awake and aware! We need to quit making excuses for our laziness and just regurgitating religious jargon we’ve heard, like no one knows the day or the hour! Duh! That’s because the time won’t be during the day because that appointed time comes with the new moon on the 7th month! You know, the one we sing about without bothering to understand, ‘when the trump of the Lord shall sound and time shall be no more…’ which brings me around to my topic.
Question: Do you really believe that ‘Jesus’ The Messiah could return at any moment? It’s obvious that most people do no believe because they don’t behave anywhere close to the fact that ‘today could be their last’ and that they might leave their loved ones behind!
Left Behind is a golden calf doctrine that needs to be melted down and drunk by all who preach it.
I saw a great T-shirt once that read, “I kissed my left behind goodbye…”
So I ask you:
- Who gets taken 1st and gets bundled and burned and who gets left behind? Tares go 1st; Wheat get left behind. Matt 13:47-50
- What gets taken 1st and what gets left behind? Dross goes 1st, silver gets left behind! Proverbs 25;5
- Who got taken out of the room 1st at the ‘last supper’ and who was left behind?
- Who gets cut off 1st and who gets lifted up? Psalm 75:10
- Who got taken out 1st and who got left behind in Ex 14? The Pharaoh and his army got taken and the Children of The Living God got left behind.
- Didn’t Korah get taken 1st and the children of Israel get left behind?
- David wrote that He shall remove all the wicked of the earth like dross, so who then gets left behind? (Pslam 119:119)
- Doesn’t it say that the upright will live in the land and the blameless will remain in it, but the wicked will be cut off from the land and the treacherous will be uprooted from it in Proverbs 2? So who got taken and who gets left behind?
- Aren’t the wicked overthrown and are no more, but the House of the Righteous will stand?
- Proverbs 12:7; who gets taken and who gets left behind?
- Oh, in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, who got taken and who got left behind?
- Which tree was taken out of the garden and which one was left behind? The tree which God didn’t plant was taken out Matt 15:13, that’s the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The Tree of Life gets left behind!
- Don’t the wicked get taken away from the king and his throne is established in righteousness? Proverbs 25:5, so who got taken out and who gets left behind?
- As in the days of Noah, who got taken and who was left behind? I think it was the Righteous that remained
- When the wicked perish in Proverbs 11:10, who is left behind to do the glad shouting?
- According to Proverbs 28:28 that when the wicked perish the righteous increase! The righteous have to be left behind to increase.
- Wasn’t Absalom taken and David left behind?
- ‘The Righteous will never be shaken, but the wicked will not dwell in the land’. (Proverbs 10:30) Tell me why again, you don’t want to be left behind?
- Herod the Edomite king was taken and the Messiah was left behind. Matt. 2:19
- Which fish gets left behind in Matt 13:47-50? Matter of fact, it says the angels will come and take out the wicked from among the righteous! (v 49)
So if ‘Jesus’ could come back at any time, and if there is a pre-tribulation rapture, who gets to see Him when He comes as He said in Matt. 24?
Do you really want to be taken out in the 1st wave? Or do you want to be left behind?
Now is the time to examine everything!
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Yahshua the Messiah is in you, except ye be reprobates? (2Co 13:5)
Remember, what ‘faith’ was ‘Paul’ talking about? Couldn’t have been ‘christianity’ it wasn’t around at that time nor did ‘Jesus’ come to start a new religion called that. Neither was it Judaism that too wasn’t around at the time he wrote that! What faith was he talking about? Good question, dig my friends and you’ll see. The well is deep! And Refreshing! Prepare to be left behind!
“And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.” – Luke 21:27
“Now when these things begin to take place, straighten up and raise your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” – Luke 21:28
Kiss your ‘Left Behind’ goodbye and Draw near to Him!
“Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?” – Gal 4:16;
Finally, I was told it was Corrie Ten Boom who once said, “How dare you have a doctrine that takes you out of this world at a time when they need you the most.”