I would surmise that, like myself, those who operate their lives based upon truth and logic wrestle mightily in coming to terms with the idea of wanting to not only kill yourself, but the majority of the population along with you. The whole notion would seem evil and illogical at the same time, but such is the world in which we live today.
One only has to look at the added poison in the food, water, air, and medications to see that there has been a concerted effort, for a long time, to slowly kill off the “useless eaters” among us. For those of you who would like to learn more about Eugenics, refer to an earlier article that I published here.
In addition to the earlier examples, let us not forget the Georgia Guide Stones and their proclamation that the ideal number of people on the planet would settle somewhere about 500 million. Some quick math determines that 7 billion people, or so, would need to be eliminated. As a quick reference, I have included the 10 tenants of the Georgia Guide Stones below:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, and myself have been recording a weekly news and information program called, Health Revolt, for about 4 months now. After a break for the holidays, we have begun recording shows again on a weekly basis. In this episode, we cover the Depopulation Agenda and the associated “death cult,” which is closely related. Please click below to hear the latest episode of Health Revolt.
Article reposted with permission from NorthWest Liberty News, the opinions and views shared do not necessarily reflect the views of Sons of Liberty Media.