We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality — judiciously, as you will — we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.
In “The Pitch,” the 43rd episode of the sitcom Seinfeld aired on September 16, 1992, NBC executives meet Jerry after knowing about the success of his nightclub act and ask him to come up with an idea for a TV series. George Constanza, Seinfeld’s friend and associate, decides he can be the sitcom writer and comes up with the idea of it being “a show about nothing.”
During the meeting George argues with the executives about his proposed premise of “a show about nothing” — no plot, no stories — and finally convinces them to go ahead with the idea. The Seinfeld sitcom, the “show about nothing,” eventually becomes a success.
Just after the 9/11 events, George W. Bush declared that the most important challenge of his presidency was fighting terror. Barack Hussein Obama has declared that the most important challenge of his presidency is the fight against climate change — he just came back from France after attending a climate change conference with foreign leaders.
Currently, the US main goals are fighting a global warming problem (now conveniently renamed a climate change) that does not exist; trying to lower CO2 emissions to fight the non-existing damages caused by an inert gas beneficial to plants, animals and humans; fighting non-existing terrorism (if one disregards US-promoted terrorism) all around the globe; creating a new faked Cold War to fight non-existing communism advanced by a non-existing Soviet Union; campaigning to eliminate non-existing discrimination of LGBTs around the globe and trying to ban non-violence caused by law-abiding citizens’ gun ownership. In synthesis, the US government is fighting a war against shadows; things that do not exist and American taxpayers are footing the bill of billions of dollars for a war against nothing.
The current U.S. national and international policies may well qualify as a sitcom about nothing. Nevertheless, contrary to the Seinfeld series, despite its initial success, the Council on Foreign Relations conspirators’ writing the script for The US Show About Nothing are facing a dismal rate of audience interest.
Despite its initial success, Americans don’t like The US Show About Nothing anymore. Currently, 97 percent of Americans don’t believe that global warning is a threat and, after the recent events in the war against ISIS in Syria, more and more Americans have realized that the War on Terror is another hoax — just a pretext to overthrow governments not fully compliant with the CFR globalists’ policies.
In the recent Democratic debate in Des Moines, which focused on the terror attacks that killed 129 people in Paris on November 13, Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders declared, “climate change is directly related to the rise of global terrorism.”  Donald Trump, apparently the only rational person running for office, described Sanders’ remarks as “off the wall.” Nevertheless, Sanders is not alone. In 2014, the Defense Department issued a report predicting climate change would act as a “threat multiplier” that would exacerbate the risk of terrorism.
Well, I think that Sanders is close to the truth, though not for the reasons he thinks, but because both human-caused global warming and terrorists-caused terrorism are based on lies. Actually, both of them are carefully designed psychological warfare operations (PsyOps), designed by the CFR globalist conspirators to create global chaos that, according to them, will be solved only by adopting a global government — the New Gay World Order.
Nevertheless, the conspirators’ proposed solution to solve the non-existing problem is totally ineffective, and they knew it quite well. If we really want to stop terrorism, we should begin by stopping the invisible government of the US, which is using the phantom of terrorism to terrorize us. The true purpose of the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Agency is not to prevent terrorism but to keep the American sheeple terrorized under a constant threat of terrorist attacks.
According to the Office of Homeland Security and the Southern Poverty Law Center, the main terrorist threat in America today is not militant Islam but Christian “fundamentalists,” Oath Keepers, war veterans, Second Amendment supporters, Tea Partiers and anybody who believes in the Constitution and does not accept the lies advanced by CFR agents infiltrated in the U.S. government. Accordingly, when a white loony assaulted a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, immediately US government officials and the mainstream media presstitutes called it an act of terrorism. A few days ago, however, two fanatic Muslims assaulted commando-style a social services center in San Bernardino where people were having a party in a room with a Christmas tree and decorations on every table. The fanatics systematically killed 14 unarmed coworkers and wounded 21. Later, the police found they also had 12 pipe bombs, tools to make explosives, and well over 4,500 rounds of ammunition at home. Nevertheless both government officials and the mainstream press refused to call it an act of terrorism.
Though the action was an obvious act of terrorism, two days later the FBI declared that it had reached no firm conclusions. Moreover, law enforcement officials ranging from local San Bernardino police to Attorney General Loretta Lynch cautioned people not to jump to that conclusion because it could have been work-related rage or a twisted hybrid of religion and personal vendetta.
Reading the opinions expressed in the mainstream press after the San Bernardino event brought to mind Operation Mockingbird, a secret psychological warfare operation planned by the CFR globalists and carried out by the CIA to influence the media (both domestically and abroad). The CIA also funded student and cultural organizations and influenced foreign political campaigns. Operation Mockingbird helped influence American public opinion by restricting what journalists were allowed to report. The current fight against terror and global warming is a sort of new Operation Mockingbird on steroids.
Granted, most politicians live in a wonderland universe where words mean what they want to mean and nothing else. To them, there is no objective, verifiable reality at all. When they fail to convince you that their “reality” is the true reality, they create a fictitious reality.
To end this article on a positive note, I would add that, as every dark cloud has a silver lining, there was something positive as a result of the San Bernardino terrorist attack. Just a few hours after the event, Obama declared in Paris that there were too many guns in the hands of law abiding Americans. As expected, many Americans hit the gun stores and added even more firearms and ammo to their current arsenals.
The Americans who did so are not wackos or insane, just realists. Images of the action showed that heavily-armed police officers and SWAT teams wearing body armor and carrying full-automatic rifles are not going to save you from the attackers. As the recent attack in San Bernardino evidenced, the overpaid guys in charge of defending you from terrorists are going to hide like scared chickens behind their armored vehicles and wait until the killers either die of dehydration or run out of ammo — whatever comes first. Their true goal in life is to retire with full benefits, not risking their lives to save you. They are armed to the teeth to protect themselves, not to protect you. If you want to survive a terrorist attack, you have to defend yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you.
It seems that at least some Americans have taken the lesson very seriously.
Now, given the fact that no terrorist has ever attacked a police station, the least our government should do if it really wants to make Americans safer is to encourage all law-abiding citizens to drive armored vehicles, wear body armor and carry at all time full-auto military rifles and plenty of ammo. That, and not gun control, would be a logical response to solve the problem of terrorism on American soil. Of course, the true secret sponsors of terrorism don’t like the idea of Americans fighting terrorism. They prefer to keep us fighting nothing.
1. See, Servando Gonzalez, “The National Geographic’s War on Science,” NewsWithViews.com, November 23, 2015, http://www.newswithviews.com/Gonzalez/servando153.htm
2. See, Servando Gonzalez, “The Cold War Hoax,” NewsWithViews.com, August 15, 2014, http://www.newswithviews.com/Gonzalez/servando125.htm
3. The USSR was an artificial creation of the globalist conspirators. See, Servando Gonzalez, Psychological Warfare and the New Word Order (Oakland: SpooksBooks, 2010).
4. Bush conveniently declared a War on Terror, not a war on terrorists. But terror is just a method. So, the War on Terror is actually a war against nothing — well, it is actually a war against the peoples of the world, including the American people.
5. The US war against ISIS is a lie. See, Kurt Ninmo, “Russians Say U.S. Not Bombing ISIS. Pentagon has admitted creating and supporting the Islamic State,” Infowars.com, October 3, 2015, http://www.infowars.com/russians-say-u-s-not-bombing-isis/
6. Nick Gass, “Sanders doubles down: ‘Climate change is directly related to the rise of global terrorism,’” Politico.com, November 14, 2015,
http://www.politico.com/blogs/live-from-des-moines/2015/11/bernie-sanders-climate-change-terrorism-215874#ixzz3tYN7czGC. By the way, I have a friend who believes that global warming is the result of gay marriage, a totally baseless theory. The only difference is that, had he mentioned his theory on national TV he would have been tarred and feathered, while nothing similar happened to Sanders. Only politically correct crazy theories about nothing are accepted in America.
7. See, Ron Paul, “The War on Terror is Creating More Terror. They tell us we have to do it in order to fight terrorism, but their policies actually increase terrorism,” Infowars.com, November 30, 2015, http://www.infowars.com/the-war-on-terror-is-creating-more-terror-2/
8. See, Peter Moore, “Most say Planned Parenthood attack was terrorism,” yougov.com, December 4, 2015, https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/12/04/planned-parenthood-attack-terrorism/
9. Michael R. Blood, Amanda Lee Myers and Eric Tucker, “Pious California killer showed no outward signs of violence,” Associated Press, December 4, 2015, ” http://brooklyn.news12.com/news/pious-california-killer-syed-farook-showed-no-outward-signs-of-violence-1.11192107
10. Faced with the failure of the global warming PsyOp, Stanford University climate scientist Ken Caldeira and Harvard scientist David Keith are advocating using geoengineering to create an artificial global warming. See, Seth Borenstein, “An unspoken option if climate talks fail: Geoengineering,” AP, December 5, 2015, http://news.yahoo.com/unspoken-option-climate-talks-fail-072902746.html
11. Jeremy Diamond, “Obama calls for gun reforms in wake of San Bernardino shooting,” CNN, December 2, 2015, http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/san-bernardino-shooting-obama/.
. When I wrote this article Obama was still in Paris attending a conference where he is trying to convince foreign leaders to accepting the destruction of their countries’ economies under the pretext of fighting global warming. He has two strong arguments to convince them: the carrot (IMF, World Bank), and the stick (NATO). Unfortunately, neither Russia nor China is buying.
13. Shaun Walker, “Vladimir Putin accuses US of backing terrorism in Middle East. Russian president tells gathering of politicians that Washington is playing a ‘double game’ and acting in self-interest,” The Guardian, October 22, 2015, http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/22/vladimir-putin-accuses-us-backing-terrorism-middle-east