The Second Amendment doesn’t provide us any rights to keep and bear arms, nor does it provide the people of the states the right to form a militia. It protects those rights, which already exist and had been acknowledged by America’s founders in the Declaration of Independence. The right to keep and bear arms was so clear that they specifically wrote that it is not to be infringed. However, for years, we’ve heard some of the most stupid and ridiculous statements coming from politicians about guns as they attack the Second Amendment.
So, I thought I’d put together this little list of 10 of the stupidest quotes from Anti-Second Amendment politicians I’ve ever heard. To ensure that everyone knows I’m not just pulling quotes that are batted around the internet without any sourcing, I’m providing you with video of the statements by these Communists themselves.
Be sure to share these with anyone considering supporting some of these people and their cooky ideas so that they see these people have no idea of what they speak about, but they assure you that they know what they are doing when it comes to attacking your rights.
1. “…it is easier for a 12- or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.” – Barack Obama
2. “What’s the efficacy of banning these magazine clips? I will tell you… these are ammunition, they’re bullets. So the people who have those now, they’re going to shoot them, so if you ban them in the future, the number of these high capacity magazines is going to decrease dramatically over time because the bullets will have been shot and there won’t be any more available.” – Diana DeGette
3. “We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence.” – Terry McAuliffe
4. “I actually don’t know what a barrel shroud is. I believe it’s a shoulder thing that goes up.” – Carolyn McCarthy
5. “We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines.” – Dianne Feinstein
6. “Well, if it can fire a lot of bullets very quickly, that’s a good definition… And then you can argue what a lot is, okay, let’s say three. If you haven’t hit the deer with three shots, you’re a pretty lousy shot, that deer deserves to get away.” – Michael Bloomberg
7. “Some of these bullets, as you saw, have an incendiary device on the tip of it, which is a heat-seeking device. So, you don’t shoot deer with a bullet that size. If you do you could cook it at the same time.” – Patricia Eddington
8. “This is a ghost gun. This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second.” – Kevin de Leon
9. “I know we can’t stop this bill. I know this is going to pass, there is no question about it and we will add that to this litany of things to what you’re doing to the tax bill and now we’re all going to shoot each other no holds barred.” – Louise Slaughter
10. “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” – Joe Biden
Article posted with permission from Freedom Outpost
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.