On the eve of the elections in the united States of America, Kim Dotcom posed a few important questions on his Twitter account that Americans should be asking themselves. While these questions do not go to the heart of our problems, they are questions that should drive us in that direction.
The questions he posed were tied to the US proxy war in Ukraine and what is taking place in the States.
Here’s the questions he posed:
- How long will people in the West accept sending billions to Ukraine while they have a major cost of living crisis?
- Now that large parts of Ukraine are without power, how many millions of additional Ukrainian refugees can Europe support? Winter is coming.
- Russia prepares a major offensive this winter with up to 500,000 fresh troops. How will Ukraine stop them with their depleted army?
- The Russian economy is fine despite western sanctions. Russia now sells oil and gas to China and India with Turkey becoming the new energy hub to Europe. Meaning Russia can afford this war for as long as it wants. Are western taxpayers prepared to spend a trillion in Ukraine?
- Russia is now mass producing $30,000 kamikaze drones. They destroy NATO weapon systems that cost millions. While Russia is fighting a low budget war, it preserves high-end arms for a confrontation with NATO. How long until NATO is running out of high-end arms to defend itself?
- Russia is winning because it has the clear strategic advantage. Tim is on its side. The longer this conflict takes, the more likely the defeat of the west becomes. No matter how much money and arms they send to Ukraine. What then? NATO troops in Ukraine? Nuclear war? Or peace?
- The US/EU propaganda is failing. Most people can see the reality of this US proxy war now. It’s all over the Internet. Ukraine flags on social media have disappeared and as with past US wars build on lied this one is also running out of steam. Who still supports this nonsense?
- Now, ask yourself the most important question. The US proxy war in Ukraine only serves US interests, to prevent BRICS+ from ending USD dominance. US Empire is bankrupt. Time to accept that. Let’s go multipolar. This is not the issue for which humanity must end in a nuclear war?
The end should be 1776 worldwide and throw off the tyrants who are destroying us.
Infowars’ Greg Reese put together a video with these questions and the reports that are authenticating why they should be asked and why an answer is necessary.
Take a look.
Keep in mind that Ukraine is not a part of NATO. As far as I’m concerned, they shouldn’t be getting one thin dime from the US, but we already know their corruption and it’s tied with the usurper-in-chief Joe Biden and the Biden crime family. Deal with the one and you’ll deal with it all.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.