Keep paying those taxes, plebs.
The massive, depraved legislative package, released just days ago, passed the Senate by a 68-29 margin on Thursday afternoon with the help of 18 Republicans – after the November election.
Are you freaking kidding me? They included millions in border security for Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, and Oman in the omnibus bill — but not the United States of America.
How is this real?
— thebradfordfile (@thebradfordfile) December 23, 2022
Here are the 18 Republican senators who voted for the $1.7 trillion omnibus:
Blunt, Boozman, Capito, Collins, Cornyn, Cotton, Graham, Inhofe, McConnell, Moran, Murkowski, Portman, Romney, Rounds, Shelby, Thune, Wicker, Young.
— Dr. Andrew Jackson (@DrAndrewJackson) December 22, 2022
What the GOP has done for us since the November election:
-codified gay marriage
-passed $1.7 trillion omnibus bill
-fought to give more Ukraine aid
-tried to negotiate amnesty deal
Then they wonder why they lose
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) December 23, 2022
The 18 Republicans who voted for Senate omnibus:
— The Daily Signal (@DailySignal) December 22, 2022
— Robert Spencer روبرت سبنسر रॉबर्ट स्पेंसर 🇺🇸 (@jihadwatchRS) December 22, 2022
The omnibus spending bill is loaded with thousands of earmarks , which are line-item funding for specific pet projects directed by members of Congress. Many of these earmarks would advance the Left’s extreme agenda and fund its institutions using the taxpayer’s money. House Appropriations Chairwoman Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn., bragged that the omnibus “fulfills 98% of Democratic member requests in the House, with $5.4 billion for 3,213 Democratic projects.”
The types of woke-waste line items that some Senate Republicans will help fund, unless they change their minds, include these 12 projects:
- $1.2 million for “ LGBTQIA+ Pride Centers ” and another $1.2 million for “ support services for DACA recipients ” (aka helping illegal aliens with taxpayer funds) at San Diego Community College.
- $477,000for the Equity Institute in Rhode Island to indoctrinate teachers with “antiracism virtual labs.”
- $1 million for Zora’s House in Ohio, a “coworking and community space” for “women and gender-expansive people of color.”
- $3 millionfor the American LGBTQ+ Museum in New York City.
- $3.6 million for a Michelle Obama Trail in Georgia.
- $750,000 for “ LGBT and Gender Non-Conforming housing ” in Albany, New York.
- $2 million for the “ Great Blacks in Wax ” museum in Baltimore.
- $856,000 for an “ LGBT Center ” in New York.
- $750,000 for the “ [email protected] Coalition ” to provide “workforce development programs and supportive services for Transgender and Gender nonconforming and Intersex (TGI) immigrant women in Los Angeles.”
- $2 millionfor “ MLK Labor ” in Washington, an affiliate of the AFL-CIO that expelled Seattle police officers from union ranks.
- $956,000 for “ The Equity Incubator at the Universities at Shady Grove ” in Maryland.
- $791,200 for “ equitable energy resilience and EV infrastructure ” in Sonoma, California.
These types of woke projects have no place in the federal budget.
House Republicans could have banned the corrupt practice of earmarking. But the GOP agreed to keep the pork money flowing with a 158-52 vote in November.
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.