To tell you the truth, there wasn’t anything I could trust coming out of Dr. Birx’s mouth following her deliberate inflating the number of alleged “COVID” deaths, but flashback to May of 2020 and she said, “There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust.”
- We’re Not All In This Together: Birx Edition
- Propagandist Dr. Deborah Birx Claims That If You Spent Thanksgiving With Family, You Should Assume You Have The CONvid-1984
- Useful Idiot Dr. Deborah Birx Demands “Much More Aggressive Action” To Deal With COVID-19
- Doctor Investigated For Exposing “Coaching” Coronavirus Deaths – Now Targeted As A “Danger To Public Safety”
First, take a look at Birx’s comments regarding not exactly being honest about people allegedly dying of COVID.
Most of us aren’t trusting what comes out of the CDC. In fact, it’s nice to know that we’re not the only ones and that even untrustworthy doctors question the CDC.
Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House’s coronavirus task force response coordinator, blasted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention during a discussion on COVID-19 data in a recent meeting, The Washington Post reported on Saturday.
“There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust,” she told CDC Director Robert Redfield, two people familiar with the meeting told the newspaper.
The Post reported that Birx and others feared that the CDC’s data-tracking system was inflating coronavirus statistics like mortality rates and case numbers by up to 25%.
- The Disturbing Reality To Which Americans Are Awakening
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter Targets The “Non-Existent Virus” & Implications
- They’re Not Fighting a Virus: They’re Fighting Americans
Chris Menahan recounts:
Brix was pretty hysterical throughout her time on the task force and yet even she said she didn’t trust the CDC’s numbers.
CDC director Rochelle Walensky, Anthony Fauci and Surgeon General Vivek Murthy were all just caught lying to the public when they said over 99% of covid patients dying in hospitals were unvaccinated.
The CDC’s own data that was shared with the Washington Post showed that in May at least 15 percent of in-hospital deaths were among people who had been vaccinated.
They were claiming the number was around 0.5% rather than 15%, which is a 30x exaggeration. If they’re willing to inflate one figure by at least 30x, what other figures are they lying to us about?
- Fauci & Birx: Lock Them Up!
- Bureaucrat Dr. Birx: Stay Home & Starve
- Look At Those That Sold The World A Plandemic: Untrustworthy, Corrupt, Criminal Agencies & Individuals
The bigger question than what other figures are they lying about is, why?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.