In another shocking example of Silicon Valley Sharia, Google and Apple have allowed for an app that lets Saudi Arabian men track their wives, to be featured and downloaded in the app store.
iTunes and Google Play stores are now hosting an app called Absher, which was initiated by the Saudi Arabian government to prevent women from leaving the country.
As an app, Absher allows men in Saudi Arabia the opportunity to track and control where women travel, as it is Saudi law that every single woman must have a male “guardian” i.e a husband, father, or brother when she travels or goes out in public. Women are not allowed to travel alone in Saudi Arabia and many other Muslim countries because in Islam, under Sharia Law, women are dictated to have less rights than men.
Since its arrival in the iTunes and Google Play stores, Absher has been downloaded more than one million times!
Absher is not the only pro-Sharia law app to be supported by American big tech companies.
In November 2018, an Android app launched with the focus of allowing Muslims to report individuals who commit blasphemy, or insult Islam. The app, “Smart Pakem”, which launched in Indonesia at the request of the Indonesian government, allows users and government officials to uphold Sharia law and target and report people who hold “misguided” beliefs in violation of Islamic law, which forbids insults of Islam, insults against the Prophet Mohammed, or the recognition of any other religion besides Islam.
The app is available in the Google app store. Since the app’s launch in the Google app store, it has been flooded with one star reviews and criticisms by anti-Sharia and human rights advocates. Absher will only make life for women in Saudi Arabia more difficult. Currently, in Saudi Arabia, women are not allowed to make major decisions without men. They are not allowed to wear clothing and makeup that emphasizes their beauty, interact with men who aren’t relatives, swim in public, compete in sports, or try on clothing in a dressing room.
Along with Apple and Google, Twitter has also taken up the task of helping Muslim countries implement Sharia Law online.
In response to this new misogynistic app that endangers the lives of Saudi Arabian women who could be killed trying to flee their oppressive country, Rothna Begum a Middle East researcher for Human Rights Watch told The Insider “Apple and Google have rules against apps that facilitate threats and harassment. Apps like this one can facilitate human rights abuses, including discrimination against women.”
Amnesty International, a human rights organization, has called on Apple and Google to not allow for the app which encourages the harassment and discrimination of women.
In December 2018, the ADL presented Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO with the “Courage Against Hate” award. After accepting the award, Cook gave a speech in which he said, “We’ve only had one message for those who seek to push hate, division and violence. You have no place on our platforms. You have no home here.”
On the ADL website, it says,
“ADL established the Courage Against Hate award to recognize courageous and visionary leaders from the private sector who are dedicated to fighting hate for good, boldly use their personal and professional brands to that end and inspire others to actively work to make the world a better place. Cook has shown that a company can speak out on social issues and be even more successful and profitable than in the past. Through his efforts, he has significantly advanced ADL’s timeless mission to fight hate and secure justice and fair treatment to all. “
Clearly, the ADL and Cook have a partisan and distorted view of what “hate” is. If Cook truly believes in his own words about not giving a platform to those who wish to push hate, division, and violence, then why is he doing business with the Wahhabist Saudi Arabian government which operates according to Sharia law? What is Sharia Law you might ask? Here is a crash course in case you are unfamiliar with what Islamic law, otherwise known as Sharia law is:
Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the hijab
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (Muhammad‘s words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be “Halal.”
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
Apple recently made the decision to ban Alex Jones’s Infowars app from their app store, but they allow for Absher, a pro-Sharia app to be featured in the iTunes store. Asked why Alex Jones and Infowars were banned by Apple, an Apple spokeswoman said, Jones and Infowars were removed under company policies that prohibit apps from including content that is “offensive, insensitive, upsetting, intended to disgust or in exceptionally poor taste.”
Is Tim Cook taking the position that a conservative pro-Donald Trump figure is more hateful, violent, offensive, insensitive, and upsetting, than Sharia Law which advocates for killing homosexuals, cutting off young girls’ clitorises, and allows for men to beat their wives? Gee, I thought these progressives were all about destroying the “oppressive patriarchy”? I guess their rules don’t apply to Sharia law, the most oppressive patriarchy of all.
Progressive Big tech social media companies like Apple, Google, Twitter and Facebook have decided to sacrifice human rights and human dignity to promote the worst type of diversity possible, Sharia Law. How far will big tech let this go? As has already been well documented, these same social media companies have already made it their policy t ban anyone who criticizes Islam or opposes Sharia Law.
On November 29, 2018, investigative journalist Laura Loomer handcuffed herself to Twitter HQ in NYC after she was banned from Twitter for criticizing Sharia law. While handcuffed, Loomer argued “Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Google, Instagram, they are essentially upholding Sharia. Silicon Valley is essentially upholding Sharia when they decide to ban me for posting facts about Islam, when they decide to ban me for posting facts about Sharia law and criticizing an anti-Jewish Muslim Congresswoman.”
Apple and Google declined to comment on their pro-Sharia app that facilitates continued human rights violations against women.
Read More about Silicon Valley Sharia here.
Article posted with permission from Laura Loomer
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.