“But I think what we understand is that unless we change the funding system and the control mechanisms in this country to do that — for example, if we expanded Medicaid to everybody, everybody had a Medicaid card, we would be spending such an astronomical sum of money that, you know, we would bankrupt the nation,” he said. Source
Feel the Bern!
A video has resurfaced of Bernie Sanders admitting that single-payer health insurance would bankrupt America.
Still, he continues to push the idea.
Here’s the video:
Has Bernie had a change or heart since 1987?
That’s highly doubtful.
Bernie is a LARGE “C” COMMUNIST and he knows that if the country fails economically, while he is President, he can move from socialism to communism without much fight from the starving masses.
Here’s more from Western Journal:
Now, none of the structural problems that Sanders talks about have changed in the intervening years. In fact, care here has gotten more expensive and de facto single-payer healthcare isn’t going to solve that.
Furthermore, keep in mind that Sanders is using Canada as his polestar. I’m fairly certain we’re all familiar with the Canadian system and its attendant problems, but that’s apparently what he wants to emulate. I merely leave that out there for summary judgment.
And keep in mind, Sanders wants to do this on top of everything else he wants to do. He wants to cancel medical debt. He wants to cancel student debt. He wants to launch a more modest version of the Green New Deal.
All of that costs money — money that we don’t have. Something Bernie Sanders knew back in 1987. He knows it now, too — but he’s gotten a lot more cynical over the years.
Why is single-payer a guaranteed failure in the United States?
The fact that the drug companies own the politicians is one big reason.
Drug companies grease politicians and those politicians do not bite the hands that feed them.
They also grease the media by pumping millions of ad dollars into their pockets.
If the politicians won’t be truthful because of fear of losing campaign funds and the media won’t be honest because of the fear of losing ad revenue, what chance do we have under the current system?
President Trump knows this and has actually started working toward allowing Americans to get their drugs elsewhere.
- Trump Administration Announces Plan Allowing People to Buy Lower-Cost Prescription Drugs From Canada
It’s a start but the Canadian option is not a long-term solution.
It does, however, buy some time until the real problem can be addressed.
- Cruel medical stunt by Big Pharma could shorten life for Tampa 3-year-old being forced at GUNPOINT to undergo 3 years of chemotherapy
- Big Pharma bust: Largest opioid arrest in U.S. history ensnares dozens of physicians, pharmacists who created addicts
- CON JOB: Doctors are using Big Pharma-created “quiz” to diagnose people with mental illnesses (and put them on high-profit psych drugs)
- Kids got 11 vaccines in 1986 and 53 in 2017… why? The answer is all about Big Pharma profits
- Esteemed Heart Surgeon Blows the Lid Off the Big Pharma Statin Drug Scam
When Big Pharma is allowed to pump billions of dollars annually into campaign coffers and the media, the problem will not be resolved easily America.
Big Pharma can not survive without funneling this money, because if the beneficiaries felt free to look at the problem objectively, a lot of drug companies would be in big trouble.
Still, we have the same old Bernie trying to push America towards her ultimate collapse.
- Bernie Sanders announces support for global eugenics and depopulation, calls on accelerating abortions in countries populated by people of color
- Bernie Sanders advocates for a $15/hr minimum wage, but pays his staff less
- Bernie Sanders’ Sr. Economic Advisor: ‘No Problem with Printing Unlimited Money’
- Bernie Sanders’ Message to America: Raise Taxes on Everyone Richer Than Me
Socialism and Communism did not work for Bernie’s comrades and it won’t work for him.
- Christmas in Venezuela: What It’s Like After Socialism Destroyed the Country
- My Family Fled Communism When I Was 6. Now We Fear Our Nightmare Has Followed Us Here
If Bernie Sanders wins in 2020, I’m moving to Canada.
The drugs are cheaper there anyway.
Who’s with me?
Whoa, slow down.
I’m just kidding. 😉
A Patriot does not flee when things get tough.
A Patriot fights.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.