Rachael Rollins in another radical Soros backed lawyer, who has now been confirmed as Massachusetts Attorney by the United States Senate. Senator Tom Cotton worked diligently to block Rollins’ nomination, due to her history of being “soft on crime.” Sadly, Cotton was not successful. The people of Massachusetts are going to pay a big price for this confirmation. Scroll down and watch Rollins in action below. And watch Horace Cooper’s statements on Rollins as well.
— Mike Saccone (@mikesacconetv) December 8, 2021
- Rachael Rollins was confirmed as the first black woman to lead the Massachusetts US Attorney’s office in a 51-50 party line vote Wednesday
- Vice President Kamala Harris cast the tie-breaking vote in the Senate
- The recently resurfaced video shows a confrontation between Rollins and a news crew from January 2021 when she was Suffolk County District Attorney
- They were looking to ask her about a report in which she allegedly threatened another woman who cut her off in the parking lot of a shopping mall
- ‘Get off our private property, and I swear to God, I’m dead serious. I will find your name,’ Rollins angrily tells a female journalist in the video
- Rollins has a history of making statements invoking race in public remarks and on Twitter
- During a 2020 meeting with fellow prosecutors, Rollins said: ‘I really don’t have much time for more white men telling me what communities of color need’ (Daily Mail)
Biden’s US attorney pick slammed as ‘unhinged’ after video shows her rebuking reporters
By Washington Examiner, December 10, 2021
Republicans are concerned about President Joe Biden’s recent pick for U.S. attorney after footage emerged showing her yelling at local reporters.
Project 21 co-founder Horace Cooper slammed Rachael Rollins, Biden’s pick for U.S. attorney for the District of Massachusetts, after footage showed her confronting journalists outside her home.
“How is it that we managed to pick one of the most unhinged persons that we could find for this particular position?” Cooper asked Tucker Carlson on Thursday.
The video shows a producer and photographer approaching Rollins, purportedly outside her house. Rollins asked, “As a black woman, in this moment, in this country, you’re going to put my f***ing house on the screen?”
“No, no, no, ma’am. We’re just here approaching you to ask you a question,” the producer said.
“Get away from my family. Speak to me at my job. If I get hurt or harmed because of this, you are on the record for that, or my kids are f***ing killed. Who do you think you are? This is private property. Get out of here,” Rollins said, later saying she’d call the police on the producer.
The Biden appointee then said, “So, the rantings of a white woman get you here and scare my children?” as she demanded they leave the property.
The producer and photographer then left the property, Boston 25, the outlet for which they worked, confirmed .
The pair intended to ask Rollins about an alleged road rage incident in which Katie Lawson, a white woman, claimed Rollins confronted her , telling the outlet that Rollins “pulled her car about three inches from my car and said, ‘Do you want me to write you a ticket? Because I’ll write you a ticket,’ put on the sirens, put on the strobe lights for like, probably a couple of seconds.”
Republicans previously attacked Rollins for refusing to prosecute people accused of some crimes, with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell calling her “soft on crime” and urging “all senators to vote no” on Rollins.
“Rollins is part of a web of left-wing district attorneys across the country who see it as their job not to prosecute crime, rather, to protect criminals,” said Sen. Ted Cruz during a speech on the Senate floor.
Article posted with permission from Pamela Geller
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.