This is becoming much more criminal and pagan the further we go along. Last month, I put out a list of foods and companies using a product that uses fetal cells in their flavorings. Now, on top of the COVID-19 shots having fetal cells used in them, it’s come to light via a major US hospital that popular drugs like Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Benadryl and Claritan all used fetal cells in their development.
- The Definitive List Of Food Companies & Products Feeding You Children
- Godfather Of Vaccines Under Oath: Human Fetal Cells Used & Vaccines Tested On Mentally Insane, Orphans & Children Whose Parents Were In Prison (Video)
- Lawbreaking FDA Paid Over $90,000 For “Fresh & Never Frozen” Fetal Tissue To Create “Humanized Mice”
- “Nazi-Level Experiments”: Fauci’s NIH-Funded “Research” Results In Babies Scalped Alive
CONWAY, Ark. – A vaccine exemption form from an Arkansas hospital is asking employees claiming a “sincerely held religious belief” to not getting a COVID-19 vaccine to also abstain from using many other medical treatments, ranging from acetaminophen to Zoloft.
Conway Regional Hospital is requiring its staff to get the COVID-19 vaccine. The hospital has required the flu shot annually as part of employment, but managers said were seeing a lot more requests for a religious exemption for the COVID-19 shot.
CEO and President of Conway Regional Matt Troup said a large majority of the requests for religious exemptions were about one issue, so administrators developed an attestation form to go with those requests.
“We require the flu vaccine to work here,” Troup said. “With the COVID vaccine, we saw a dramatic increase in the number of exemption requests related to this fetal cell issue.”
The issue Troup is referring to is the use of fetal cell lines in the development of vaccines. That practice uses cells grown in laboratories over decades for the testing and development of vaccines and drugs. According to the National Institutes of Health, the lines used to develop the COVID-19 vaccine date back to at least 1985.
On the hospital’s form is a list of many typical medications. including aspirin, many antacids and numerous cold & flu medications, that were developed or tested using fetal cell lines.
Troup believes many who apply for the COVID-19 vaccine exemption may not be aware of that and said the belief and the idea that someone doesn’t use all of those items under the same guise as rejecting a COVID-19 vaccination shouldn’t be mutually exclusive.
“We feel that if you request an exemption then attesting to that form really should follow,” he explained, adding that he feels many who seek this exemption are using the religious exemption as a way to hide behind being hesitant.
- These Three Young Girls Are Wiser Than Many Adults When It Comes To The Experimental Jab (Video)
- Pfizer Whistleblower Emails Clearly Show Company’s Criminal Coverup By Hiding COVID Shot Information From Public (Video)
- Failing To Correct & Deal With Lawbreakers Only Leads To More Lawlessness
- As Unlawful Mandatory Vaccinations Talks Heat Up, Remember The 22,000 Nurses That Have Refused Them: We Won’t Back Down
“A lot of this, I believe, is a hesitancy about the vaccine, and so that’s a separate issue than a religious exemption,” he said.
Nevertheless, it’s a person’s right to have a conviction and Mr. Troup doesn’t trump that right.
In responding to Mr. Troup’s comment the religious exemptions, Natural News commented:
How clever, huh? Except, Troup just revealed that some of the most common medicines Americans take were also developed using fetal stem cell lines, despite claims to the contrary by other leftists who have tried to hide that fact.
“There are multiple issues with Troup’s line of reasoning, but they all revolve around the central idea that groups from the federal government all the way down to a local hospital feel they have the right to impose authoritarian mandates on every American,” the Western Journal noted further, pointing out, as we have, that the Marxist left running Biden’s regime have increasingly exploited the pandemic to push authoritarian control over the masses.
- Louisiana: “Trooper Of The Year” Gets 17.5 Years For Producing Child Porn, Distributing It To His Own Network
- If You Know Parents Thinking Of Giving Their Children The COVID Shots, Please Share These Studies – It May Save Their Kids’ Lives
- How Many Child Deaths Will It Take?
- As “Biden” Admin Labels Parents “Domestic Terrorists,” Schools Attack Children (Video)
Also, it’s not just the use of fetal stem cell lines that lead some peoples’ religious objections to the vaccine; those people simply believe that injecting something into their bodies is wrong.
Exactly, and the hospital has no business putting their noses in these people’s consciences, period.
However, now you know how many of these popular medicines came to be, and there’s no doubt it all came to us via the murder of American babies on American soil.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.