Good for them! The law is on their side! And the city could go practically bankrupt if the 90 school bus drivers who walked out at the end of August, 70 of who quit the same day, end up filing a lawsuit against the city and Chicago Public Schools.
- These Are The Resistance: Canadian Nurses Walk Out, US Students Walk Out, Greek Medics Protest, Aussie Truckers Blockade & More (Videos)
- Victory In New Jersey! Mandatory Vaccine Bill Miserably Fails After Thousands Show Up To Protest
- US Soldiers Threaten To Quit Over Mandatory Jabs As Biden Says “Door To Door” Vaccines Coming Soon
- Aussie Truckers Victorious: South Australia Drops Mandatory Jab For Interstate Drivers Following Blockade Protest
Fox32 Chicago has the story.
90 School Bus Drivers Who Don’t Want Vaccines, CPS Offering $1,000 to Students Without Rides
Chicago Public Schools said Sunday that 90 bus drivers quit between August 23-27. About 70 of those drivers quit on the same day.
“According to the bus companies, the rush of resignations was likely driven by the vaccination requirements,” the school district said.
Like many districts across the country, CPS had anticipated a shortage of bus drivers before the city announced vaccination requirements. They had planned to work around the shortage by scheduling earlier pickups. But the loss of another 10% of drivers has left 2,100 students without a ride.
The district’s answer? To pay students to find their own way: $1,000 for the first two weeks of school and $500 a month after that.
So, let’s get this straight, CPS mandates what is unlawful, then when drivers quit, they decide to take taxpayer money and give it to students to the tune of $1,000.
To show I’m not that far off with the lawsuit issue, B. N. Frank reminds us, “Last month, an attorney stated that vaccine mandates will eventually lead to a ‘tidal wave of lawsuits’. True that (see 1, 2).”
Remember, you can resist employer shot mandates, as well as students. Check out the forms you need to serve them so that you document how they are violating the law in order to file suit should they continue in their lawlessness.
- UPDATED Form for Employees Whose Employers Are Requiring Covid-19 Injections
- UPDATED Form for Students Attending Colleges or Universities Requiring Covid-19 Injections
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.