A member of the Connecticut State Senate was arrested this week on election fraud charges, after having been a member of Congress since just 2018.
- Documents Reveal CA State Officials Coordinated with Big Tech to Censor Americans’ Election Posts
- Behind The Election Fraud Scenes With Attorney Don Brown: Judges Have Shirked Their Responsibility
- Violent, Extremist MSNBC Host Nicole Wallace Suggests Drone Striking American Citizens Who Believe Election Was Fraudulent & Those Who Criticize COVID Lockdowns
- NATIONWIDE ELECTION FRAUD: Totalitarian Democrats Reintroduce Bill for Nationwide Mail-in Voting
Sen. [Dennis] Bradley Jr., 37, who represents Bridgeport and Stratford, and Bridgeport Board of Education member Jessica Martinez surrendered on federal charges Tuesday to the U.S. Marshals Service in New Haven.
The grand jury has indicted Sen. Bradley Jr. and Martinez on six counts, including one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud and five counts of wire fraud.
Sen. Bradley Jr. has pleaded not guilty to all counts.
Martinez was Sen. Bradley Jr.’s former campaign treasurer.
These charges center around Sen. Bradley Jr.’s 2018 run for state senate where the defendants defrauded Connecticut’s program for publicly funding political campaigns of more than $175,000, says the CT District Attorney.
Senate President Looney has removed Sen. Bradley Jr. as Senate Chair of the Public Safety and Security Committee. He has also removed the senator from his remaining committee assignments.
Senator Cathy Osten of the 19th Senate District has been named acting Chair of the Public Safety and Security Committee.
Jessica Martinez has plead not guilty to all eight counts, including:
- One count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud
- Five counts of wire fraud
- One count of false statement
- One count of false declaration to grand jury
Both defendants are scheduled for jury selection in the U.S. District Court on August 2.
- Wisconsin General Assembly Votes To Investigate 2020 Presidential Election
- Texas: San Antonio Election Democrat Arrested for Widespread Vote Harvesting & Fraud
- Data Scientists: Georgia Election Data Shows 17,650 Votes Switched from Trump To Biden
- What a Stalin Quote About Rigging Elections Reveals About the 2020 Election
Additionally, former Chair of the Bridgeport Board of Education Jessica Martinez was also indicted and surrendered. She was charged with making false statements to investigators and before the grand jury.
Bradley was released on a $300,000 bond and Martinez released on a $250.000 bond.
The former Police Chief, AJ Perez, was convicted in 2020 for rigging an exam to make sure that he became chief and is now serving one year in prison.
Justice must be served against those committing crimes against the people because it is justice that guards OUR liberties.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.