For years even decades, Joanna Martin, aka Publius Huldah, has warned representatives and citizens alike of the dangers of an Article V convention, marketed as a Convention of States to hide the fact that it is really about putting everything up for grabs when it comes to the US Constitution. Recently, she wrote a letter to South Carolina Republican senators to warn them about a Convention of States since COS is relentless in its efforts to hide behind the skirt of more words when dealing with lawless men.
- Alert! Convention Of States Boardmember Now Pushing “Gun Control” (Video)
- These Men Are Calling Out The Lies Of Mark Meckler & The Convention of States
- Article 5 of the US Constitution: What “Convention of States Project” (COS) Isn’t Telling You
- How The Convention Of States Cheated Utah
Mark Meckler’s “COS” organization has promised for years that nothing can possibly come out of an Article V Convention except proposed Amendments to our existing Constitution; and that these proposed amendments will “limit the power and jurisdiction of the federal government.” But Robert P. George, a Member of the Meckler’s Legal Advisory Board, has co-authored a new “conservative” Constitution which grants massive powers to a new federal government and imposes gun control !
As James Madison warned over 200 years ago, those who want to replace our Constitution will push for a convention under the pretext of getting “amendments”.
H 3205 isn’t about getting amendments. If Congress calls a convention, the only question will be which new Constitution will be proposed and what will be its mode of ratification. If the mode of ratification is a national referendum, whoever control the voting machines will decide.
In this video from my recent tour in South Carolina, https://rumble.com/
I show how the push for an Article V Convention is the most vicious bait & switch con game of all time. The Exhibit List for the video (here and also attached) provides the original source documents which are the Proof of my words.
Joanna Martin, J.D.
She then provided attachments to back up her claims. You can check those out below.
- Convention of States Tell Us They Aren’t Pushing a Con-Con – But That’s What the COS Founder Called It in 2011
- If A Convention of States Can Be So Dangerous, Why Was Article V Put in the Constitution in the First Place?
- Why States Can’t Prevent a Runaway Convention
- How to Count States’ Applications for an Article V Convention
Remember, the Convention of States does nothing but risk what we do have in place. While telling you there is no chance of a runaway convention, which we know actually happened and gave birth to the US Constitution we have, leaving our first Constitution, the Articles of Confederation, in the dust.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.