The Sons of Liberty Media has experienced a ton of censorship from the likes of Facebook and YouTube. We’ve experienced multiple bans on Facebook, threats of deplatforming us and removal of both The Sons of Liberty YouTube channel and my own personal YouTube channel. It was expected as even the attorneys in the US have shown themselves to be without teeth. However, the recent ban of President Donald Trump from Twitter and Facebook, as well as Amazon’s decision to punt Parler from using its services has caused a mass exodus from Big Tech platforms to other social media outlets. I wrote on this and suggested heading over to USA.Life, where free speech is valued, the platform operates simply and easily and is both Christian and constitutional in nature. And this decentralizing from main government-sponsored fascist entities such as Big Tech is the answer to the problem, for now, until there can be justice brought against these frauds for violating antitrust laws.
- As Parler & Other Social Media Outlets Experience Problems Due To Exodus From Big Tech, USA.Life Is Moving Full Steam Ahead!
- If Big Tech Can Ban Certain Political Views So Easily, Why Is Child Porn Rife On Their Platforms?
- The People Respond To Big Tech Censorship – Abandon Social Media Giants For Parler – Nearly 5 Million New Users Since Friday
- Mainstream Media Thinks Parler Is a “Threat to Democracy” Because Libertarians & Conservatives Get to Post
- Big Tech Censorship Is Promoting Extremism By Taking Parler Down – Banning Millions
- Parler SUES Amazon For Antitrust Violations
Ben Swann breaks down the unprecedented attack on free speech taking place across the Big Tech landscape. Ben discusses Section 230 and some of the more practical strategies that his media group ISE Media is taking to preserve free and open debate on the internet.
Ben has been working on this for some time. However, he is not alone. Outlets such as Brighteon have been utilizing peer-to-peer technology, as well as LBRY, but are often tied right back to infrastructure that threatens certain things such as the video that went viral across the earth concerning the Christchurch mosque shooting which appeared to be staged.
- First They Cut Out Your Tongue, Cut Off Your Ears & Remove Your Eyes – Then They Cut Off Your Head!
- Facebook Blocking Ron Paul Shows Tech Censorship Is Not About Trump – It’s About Suppressing Dissent
- First, They Silence You – Then, They Kill You
- The ‘War On Terror’ Comes Home
- The Purge Just Got Real
Minds.com has been a site that has utilized blockchain technology, which seems to be the privacy technology of the future to ensure that information is not censored.
Ben speaks about that in this video and what he and ISE.media are planning to roll out for content creators in the coming days.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.