Actress Zara Phythian and her husband have been convicted of sexually abusing two teenage girls. Phythian and her husband, Victor Marke, were convicted on 14 historical counts of sexually abusing a girl beginning when she was only 13, and Marke was convicted of sexually assaulting another 15-year-old girl.
The Daily Mail reports:
Dr Strange actress Zara Phythian is facing jail after she and her Taekwondo ‘master’ plied a 13-year-old girl with rum and sexually abused her ‘one or twice a month’ over three years.
Phythian, 36, who starred in the 2016 Marvel superhero film Doctor Strange, alongside Benedict Cumberbatch and Tilda Swinton, was today found guilty of sexually abusing a girl over three years, starting when she was 13.
She and husband Victor Marke, 59, were jointly charged with 14 historical counts of sexual activity with the girl.
The pair plied the teenager with Captain Morgan dark rum as part of a three-year reign of terror.
A court heard the pair abused their victim ‘once or twice a month’ from 2005 to 2008 and that she was abused at least 20 times on different occasions.
Alongside the joint charge, Pythian’s husband was separately charged with four counts of indecently assaulting another girl, aged 15 at the time, between 2002 and 2003.
The couple had denied all the charges, but a jury found them guilty following a 12-day trial at Nottingham Crown Court.
Both Phythian and Marke held hands as their sentences were read. Phythian wept as her sentence was announced and Marke attempted to console here.
- Dozens Arrested For Child Sex Crimes As Disney Employees Protest The Law That Protects Kids
- We’ve Known It For Years, Now Disney Admits They Are Grooming Children For Perversion (Video)
- More Than 100 Disney Employees & Former Judge Busted In Human Trafficking Sting (Video)
- Homosexuals Are Even Warning That Disney Has Gone Too Far! Do You Remember The Sting Operations?
- Another Alleged Child Predator Disney Star Charged For Sex Crimes Against A Child
The reality that your freedom will be stripped from you and all the lavish lifestyle you had will be gone, at least for some time, should be quite a shocking thing, but what about if real justice was to be handed down. I’m not talking about 3 hots and a cot at taxpayer expense, but both executed by the community where everyone has a hand in it that all might learn to fear the Lord regarding this true pandemic, the sexual assaults on our children.
The Notingham Post relayed some of the story that the victims, who are grown women now, alleged.
The alleged abuse began when the child was given rum, and Zara Marke, 36, of Taurus Close, Mansfield, asked her if she wanted to play a game of “dare”. In front of her, Zara Marke, an experience martial artist, had given Victor Marke, 59, of Mavis Avenue, Ravenshead, oral sex and dared the child to join in, the trial at Nottingham Crown Court has heard.
The youngster copied what Zara Marke had been doing, the jury was told, before experienced martial arts instructor Victor Marke allegedly had sex with both of them. The child alleged she did not know how to react but, it was alleged, this kind of sexual activity happened repeatedly, and they told her not to say anything.
The child also felt like she was being “coached” by Zara Marke to get better at the sexual activity, the court was told. She estimated Victor Marke, a coach in martial arts and Taekwondo at a very high level, had sex with her about 20 times on different occasions.
- Exposing The “Keys” to Disney’s Operations & Agenda
- Former Disney Star Bella Thorne: I Was Molested From “6 To 14” – “Everyone Around Me Saw & Did Nothing”
- Florida: 2 Former Disney Employees Arrested for Child Porn
- Disgraced Vice President of Walt Disney Michael Laney Convicted of Child Rape – Gets A Whopping 6 Years
Prosecutor Ahmad Hossain asked in his closing statements, “Is there any benefit to either of these women? What is the benefit of making up false allegations and putting themselves through this?…When you look at them closely, the conclusion you can come to is that you can be sure what they said happened really happened.”
“Both of those defendants commanded admiration and respect within the martial arts world and the prosecution case is that Victor Marke groomed these two separate complainants when they were children and that he used his position of trust and authority to make them feel special so that he could satisfy his sexual urges,” he added.
According to the BBC:
Marke and Phythian were in a relationship when they abused the girl and later married in 2015. She stood trial under her married name of Zara Marke.
Victor Marke, from Mavis Avenue, Ravenshead, Nottinghamshire, was found guilty of the following charges:
- Four counts of indecently assaulting a child, in relation to a 15-year-old girl he abused between 2002 and 2003
- Fourteen counts of sexual activity with a child, in relation to a girl he and Phythian abused between 2005 and 2008, when the girl was aged 13, 14 and 15
Zara Phythian, from Taurus Close, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, was found guilty of the following charges:
- Fourteen counts of sexual activity with a child, in relation to a girl she and Marke abused between 2005 and 2008, when the girl was aged 13, 14 and 15
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.