Anti Fed Ed Warriors, it’s “From the Files” Tuesday. So, what does that mean? It means that what our topic of the day is, there will be documents shared which you’ll want to hang on to.
Warriors, you may be wondering why I used ‘geez’ in the title today. That’s a good question. I’ll be going over the most “G” meetings and preview a big one coming up in August 2019. What IS a “G” meeting? If you’ve heard of the G7 or G8, maybe the G20; that’s what I’m referring to. The “G” stands for ‘Group’. So, G7 is “Group of 7”. You can guess the others from there.
So, what do the G7, G8, and G20 have in store for education in the US? Let’s go to the files!
G7, Group of 7:
Warriors, the next G7 meeting is set for August 2019. According the their ‘about us’ information, the G7 is not a formal group with a charter or secretariat, like the UN (United Nations). However, they do have presidents and sherpas leading their meetings and advising all policies.
From what I can gather, the G7 exists to put into action what the G20 (as the global economic driver) plans out.
The last G7 meeting was June 2018 and was held in Canada. Where did ‘education’ surface? Gender equality and the workforce. (At least according to the EU’s Report, linked above.)
If you’d like to listen to the Internet Society’s take on the last G7 meeting, that’s here. They were/are all ‘about’ technology (data collection). If you’d like to read the 2016 article on the Internet Society’s adoption of the SDGs and what it means for the entire world and internet access, go here.
As far as the 2019 G7 meeting, here’s a preview from the IISD (International Institute for the Sustainable Development Goals). France holds the current Presidency.
From the Global Governance Project, this preview of France will be pushing at the August 2019 meeting:
What US official will be attending the 2019 G7 meeting? We don’t know yet. But, someone, or, several leaders will. Why? To continue America’s commitment to being a global giant.
The G8, Group of 8:
Warriors, what difference does Russia joining the existing G7 countries mean? What does it mean for education? (*Note: the admission of Russia into this Group, has been off and on again, for years. However, economic influenced decisions impact everyone in the world, member country or not.
In fact, the Russians just hosted an international economic meeting earlier this month for SPIEF, the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (June 2019). Among SPIEF partners, are the US/Russia Business Council, Germany, France, and Japan. Pretty much most of the G7 nations.) In all, over 500 Americans attended this Forum. There were many from the G20 in attendance, as well. (*Note: there are links to more SPIEF files below.)
(Source, added emphasis is mine)
Basically Warriors, the G8 is the coming together of the world’s top economic countries. This BBC link does a great job of explaining how the G8 differs from the G7. (*Note: the embedded video will not work, due to the fact it’s unavailable in the US.)
Warriors, let’s remember that economics are what is the driving force of the modern education shift from academics to workforce.
If you’d like to read this archived report of just HOW the power of the G8 has been used in both economics AND constitutionality, go here. (*Note: be sure to use the translation option.)
From what I can find, the sole purpose of the G8 is to breed global conformity on the top issues. Those issues appear to be right in step with the UN and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), too.
Warriors, would you believe the religious leaders from across the globe are in support of the G8/G20? I found this YouTube video from the CCSS Machine member university (Georgetown Univ.) where you can hear directly from some religious leaders. If you’d like a full list of participants and churches/faiths represented, go here.
The G20’s Upcoming Meeting:
Warriors, as you know, I covered the 2018 G20 meetings before mainstream media. In those articles, I told you Japan would be hosting the 2019 Meetings. It’s set for late June 2019 (the 28th and 29th). What can we expect during those 2 days? (*Note: several G20 related meetings have either already been completed or will be by December 2019. Look in the “Related Resources” for more information.)
(Source, added emphasis is mine)
The ILO, International Labor Organization:
Warriors, if you’d like to see what else the oldest arm of the UN’s up to, visit the ILO website.
The ILO’s Washington DC office recently completed a Denver, CO Conference. If you missed that news, or, how the ‘future of work’ is shaping up, go here to read it all.
1) To see the SPIEF Youth Forum’s program (chock full of CCSS Machine/global agenda), visit this page.
2) The SPIEF’s commitment to the SDGs.
3) SPIEF’s attendees heard about ‘social guarantees’ as provided by society. They also were ‘treated’ to the rhetoric of ‘next generation’ business leaders. With the way social justice and workforce based economics is going, these will play into America sooner than later. Especially with all our connections to the G7, G8, G20, ILO, and a host of other globally minded CCSS Machine members.
4) The complete list of G20 meetings (Labor’s is in Sept. 2019 and will absolutely involved education), go here.
5) If you’re concerned about ‘big data’, read this G20 speech by the Japanese Prime Minister.
7) To see the DW4SD complete context, my article on it is here. (*Note, you’ll also be able to connect the ILO to the U.S. Dept. of Labor. As you know, the Dept. of Labor is a huge overreaching agency in American education.)
8) The Denver, CO conference speakers and other resources are here. (*Note: be sure to see the ‘early childhood education collective impact’ information.)
9) If you’d like to keep up with all the global conferences and meetings which impact us, as Americans, without all the mainstream media misinformation, this is a handy link to have. Why is a ‘business’ calendar helpful for education news? As we know, education has been turned into a business, thanks to the CCSS Machine!
Article posted with permission from Lynne Taylor
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.