We know corporate fascists in the airlines went right along with the tyrants and bureaucrats dictates about forcing their employees to take the experimental shot. Reports are that a pilot with Envoy Air just died suddenly, and investigators are wondering why. I’m guessing it was that pesky experimental shot and not some mysterious Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS).
First the communication from the flight.
- Dr. Steve Kirsch Offers To Help Pay Costs To Test All Pilots For Cardiac Issues
- Exclusive: More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates
- Airline Pilot: Colleagues Are Dropping Like Flies With “Crushing Chest Pains” After COVID Shots (Video)
- Experimental Injection Injured Pilot Warns Of Unfit Pilots Flying Airplanes (Video)
- WestJet Flight Diverted After Pilot Suffers Medical Emergency Requiring Defibrillator – COVID Shot Effects?
- Army Doctor Testifies: “In 1 Morning I Had To Ground 3 Out Of 3 Pilots Due To ‘Vaccine’ Injuries” – Then I Was Cut Off From Patients (Video)
- Multiple Sources Confirm “Vaxxed” Pilot Died In The Air – Airline Covering It Up Along With Numerous Other Health Issues For Pilots & Flight Attendants (Video)
- The CONvid: Of Pilots Dying In Flight, Crashing Planes & Unvaxxed FEMA Nurse Replacements (Video)
- Pilot Encounters IN-FLIGHT Terminal Stroke As Experimental COVID Shots Continue To Be Unlawfully Mandated (Video)
- Informed Consent, 5 Dead Jet Blue Pilots & Liquifying The Dead With Kate Shemirani
- British Airways Confirms 4 Vaxxed Pilots Dead – Claims No Link To Experimental Injections – Anyone Buying It?
An Envoy Air flight returned to Chicago shortly after takeoff on Saturday night after a pilot was incapacitated and later died, the carrier said Tuesday.
“Despite heroic efforts by those on board and first responders on the ground, our colleague passed away at the hospital,” Envoy Air, a regional carrier owned by American Airlines, said in a statement. “We’re deeply saddened and are doing all we can to support his family and our colleagues at this time.”
Capt. Ric Wilson, vice president of Envoy’s flight operations, said in a note to staff that the pilot was a captain in training.
Envoy did not comment on the cause of the medical emergency. The Air Line Pilots Association, the union which represents Envoy’s pilots, didn’t comment.
While the Federal Aviation Administration claims it will investigate, it also said these incidents are rare.
Sure they are, but within the past two years, how rare are they when contrasted before the CONvid-1984 psyop was dropped on the world?
Apparently, not that rare. Take a look.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.