Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Essential Staff Ordered By Pentagon To Deep Underground Mountain Bunker

Written by:

Published on: March 30, 2020

The lies about the coronavirus continue.  Something else is going on, and it has nothing to do with the coronavirus and it has nothing to do with Q.  In fact, it might have more to do with a greater threat, one that God promised a rebellious people in Deuteronomy 28, and that is an invasion.  How, reports are that North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) & the US’ Northern Command (NORTHCOM) held a Facebook Live town hall meeting on Tuesday, March 24, informing the public how their essential teams in charge of homeland security are isolating at the Cheyenne Mountain bunker in Colorado amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

This all comes on the heels of Trump calling up 1,000,000 reserves.

Zero Hedge has the report:

Air Force General Terrence O’Shaughnessy, who commands NORAD and NORTHCOM, told reporters on Facebook Live last Tuesday that essential staff is being moved from Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado to the underground bunker complex that is 24 miles away in Cheyenne Mountain. The facility is more than 2,000 feet underground and can survive a 30 megaton nuclear explosion.

Trending: Soros & Obama Behind Minneapolis Incident Sparking Nationwide Riots

“To ensure that we can defend the homeland despite this pandemic, our command and control watch teams here in the headquarters split into multiple shifts and portions of our watch team began working from Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station, creating a third team at an alternate location as well,” O’Shaughnessy said. 

“Our dedicated professionals of the NORAD and NORTHCOM command and control watch have left their homes, said goodbye to their families and are isolated from everyone to ensure that they can stand the watch each and every day to defend our homeland.

“It’s certainly not optimal, but it’s absolutely necessary and appropriate given the situation.”

NORAD & USNORTHCOM COVID-19 Townhall

Join us for a NORAD & USNORTHCOM townhall meeting via Facebook Live, Tuesday, 24 March at 2 p.m. MDT. Our Commander, General O'Shaughnessy; the Command Surgeon, Dr. (Captain) Kane; and our Command Senior Enlisted Leader, Sergeant Major McKenna, will answer questions and discuss our commands' COVID-19 priorities: 1) protect our force and their families, 2) protect our readiness to defend the homelands, and 3) support our interagency partners addressing the crisis.Submit questions to: https://go.usa.gov/xdJ5F Click "Got a Questions"

Posted by U.S. Northern Command on Monday, March 23, 2020

NORAD and NORTHCOM have already used up about 30% of the underground facility, according to The Drive. O’Shaughnessy said with the increased personnel, his “primary concern was … are we going to have the space inside the mountain for everybody who wants to move in there, and I’m not at liberty to discuss who’s moving in there.”

If the staff at Cheyenne are infected, there is a third team of higher-ranking military officials operating at another facility that can remotely assume command. 

With the virus crisis deepening in the US, confirmed cases have now surged over 124,000, with 2,191 deaths (as of Sunday morning). President Trump signed an executive order Friday, allowing the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security to activate National Guard and reservists to battle the COVID-19 outbreak across the US. 

We noted last week that the US is in the “acceleration phase” of the outbreak, which means the health crisis could get much worse in the coming weeks. 

How much worse?

Well, the Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies has just warned that social unrest in major Western cities could develop in the coming weeks. 

The evolution of the virus crisis could be social destabilization, hence why the military is preparing. 

Mike Adams at NaturalNews.com adds regarding the recent call up of reserves:

The real reason for this call-up is that Trump and the Pentagon know the coronavirus is just the opening salvo in a new world war that was initiated by China to crush America and achieve world domination. The one million reservists are being activated because the Pentagon expects battlefield casualties on a large scale.

Because that’s what happens when your nation gets invaded by a foreign power.

And in case you didn’t think things were serious enough already, the Pentagon just ordered high-level staffers into a deep underground military bunker in Colorado, something that never happens from “just the flu.”

You need to listen to JR Nyquist, because he knows what’s about to happen. If communist China carries out the very plans its military leaders have openly bragged about for decades, America may soon be invaded by communist Chinese troops, likely aided by UN troops who are seeking to overthrow Trump and occupy America.

Listen to JR Nyquist explain why:

Is he right or is this just the implementation of the New World Order, as so proudly declared on Australian television?

Multiple Australian Television News Broadcasts Declare “New World Order” Is Here

Become an insider!

Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.

Don't forget to like SonsOfLibertyMedia.com on Facebook, Google+, & Twitter.
The opinions expressed in each article are the opinions of the author alone and do not necessarily reflect those of SonsOfLibertyMedia.com.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Trending on The Sons of Liberty Media

Send this to a friend