A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. -Proverbs 22:3
If you cannot see what is just on the horizon at this point, I don’t know how to help you. However, if you do, then you are more than likely contemplating how to provide for yourself, beginning to think tactically and preparing for what is to come.
With that in mind, the biggest issue people will have in our society will be the need to eat and drink. Fresh water and nutrient dense foods are a necessity when food is scarce.
- A Pound Of This Gives Your Body Everything You Need & With Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
Among all the other prepping that needs to be done, food is the number one prepping topic that should be addressed.
Earlier this year, pastor and author of The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates: A Proper Resistance to Tyranny and a Repudiation of Unlimited Obedience to Civil Government Matt Trewhella put together the County before Country event and among some of the speakers was Mike Brabo.
Brabo is an expert in growing food and surviving under communism.
Trewhella wrote, “The difference between hoarding and prudence is found in scripture. When men hoard, they amass bigger barns for themselves with no thoughts on God’s purposes (Luke 12:13-24), however, prudent Christians should forsee the evil coming and hide themself (Proverbs 22:3) and store up enough to sustain themselves, and enough to give to those in need (2 Corinthians 8:12).”
- Simple Tips On Where To Find Food When None Is In The Stores
- Store Up Dry Goods To Increase Your Food Supply (Video)
- Homesteading Tips from John Moody + Upcoming Rogue Food Event!
- The Definitive List Of Food Companies & Products Feeding You Children
First, here’s a 3 minute video to put forward the mindset of food prepping.
Second, here is Mike’s full talk from earlier this year at the conference.
Trewhella encourages people, and so do I, to take whatever steps you can, with whatever resources you have, and start growing immediately.
There is also an organic small family business that provides discounted seeds you should check out here.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.