The scandals and abuses of power from our President and former Secretary of State are sickening to say the least. American warriors dead at Benghazi, conservatives targeted at the Internal Revenue Service, unconstitutional and out of control Executive authority, to name a few. I always wonder if what investigators actually find is nothing compared to what they don’t find. Think about it. The Justice Department’s top leadership is appointed by a corrupt President, who has an arm’s length relationship with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Why would the Justice Department investigate one of their own? Why has it taken so long to do the investigation? When was the last time anyone in Washington, DC was held accountable for their illegal and unconstitutional actions?
There is another cover-up that seems to have has lost its luster in the Obama media, but must be investigated. It is Extortion 17 and SEAL Team 6 – the highly classified and elite brave American warriors who took out Osama Bin Laden and were exposed on national media by Vice President Biden on May 3, 2011. Immediately after Biden’s speech, these SEAL Team 6 warriors, along with their mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters, became international targets. Approximately 3 months after the death of Bin Laden, most of SEAL Team 6 were also dead. They were killed when their CH-47 Chinook was shot down while on the way to reinforce a group of Army Rangers who were engaged in Wardak Province of Afghanistan on August 6, 2011. The following are questions surrounding the cover-up, taken from a June 6, 2014 article written by Lauren Richardson (truthuncensored.net) and an interview with Charles Strange, father of deceased Navy SEAL Michael Strange.
- Charles Strange was told that his son had been cremated without his permission as his son’s body had been badly burned in the helicopter crash. He asked for the official report of the night and was inadvertently sent a disk with a picture of the helicopter which was intact. In this picture was his son’s body clearly recognizable and not burned. Charles said it also appeared he was holding his gun, which breaks his heart to know he needed help and he couldn’t help him. When questioning high ranking officials, they were more concerned about how he had obtained the picture than answering why Michael was cremated and why they lied about his death.
- The families of the fallen were told that the black box had been washed away in a flash flood.
- Obama’s Rules of Engagement are a death sentence to our military and on August 6th they were unable to clear the area. His rules clearly state that our troops have to withhold from shooting until there is evidence of hostile action and fired upon.
- The families were told that a drone strike would have easily taken out the Taliban. So, when asked why one was not used, Obama’s three-star Admiral, Robert Harward, explained with no emotion or conscience that a drone strike or similar was not used because, “we need to win their hearts and minds of our enemy.” So winning the hearts of the Taliban enemy was more important than the life of Michael Strange and his brave comrades.
- SEAL Team 6, National Guard, and Army Reserve were packed into a decrepit 1960s Chinook used in Vietnam. Special operations were always conducted in MH-47 helicopters that the SEAL Team 6 exclusively trained in. Never were there that many special operations personnel packed into a single helicopter as they were always split up into small groups with multiple MH-47s. So why were they all together?
- There were 100 Taliban waiting for them on the ground in a clear ambush.
- Seven Afghan commandos on the flight suddenly were replaced just before takeoff and are not listed in the flight manifest. Family members have yet to receive answers as to who these people were.
- Obama had an Islamic prayer said over the bodies in a ceremony in Afghanistan before they were brought home. This prayer condemns infidels to Hell.
- The operation was highly unusual and suspicious. The U.S. military never sends in a reactionary force, much less a force comprised of elite units like SEAL Team 6 to apprehend Taliban fighters. When Brigadier General Jeffrey Colt was interviewed, he characterized the mission as unprecedented or extremely rare.
It seems our nation’s leaders are more concerned with making our enemies happy than they are protecting our brave military men and women. Extortion 17 must never be forgotten and efforts to get answers to these questions must continue. Please do some internet research on Extortion 17 and demand an investigation from your elected federal representatives. Never surrender, never forget. Below are the names of the 30 warriors who lost their lives on that fateful night:
- SGT Alexander J. Bennett
- SPC Spencer Duncan
- CWO Bryan J. Nichols
- CWO David R. Carter
- SSG Patrick D. Hamburger
- TSgt John W. Brown
- SSgt Andrew W. Harvell
- TSgt Daniel L. Zerbe
- PO1 (SEAL) Darrick C. Benson
- CPO (SEAL) Brian R. Bill
- PO1 (SEAL) Christopher G. Campbell
- PO1 Jared W. Day
- PO1 John Douangdara & Navy SEAL Dog “Bart”
- CPO (SEAL) John W. Faas
- CPO (SEAL) Kevin A. Houston
- Lt. Cmdr. (SEAL) Jonas B. Kelsall
- MCPO (SEAL) Louis J. Langlais
- CPO (SEAL) Matthew D. Mason
- CPO (SEAL) Stephen M. Mills
- CPO Nicholas H. Null
- PO1 (SEAL) Jesse D. Pittman
- SCPO (SEAL) Thomas A. Ratzlaff
- CPO (SEAL) Robert J. Reeves
- CPO (SEAL) Heath M. Robinson
- PO2 (SEAL) Nicholas P. Spehar
- PO1 Michael J. Strange
- PO1 (SEAL) Jon T. Tumilson
- PO1 (SEAL) Aaron C. Vaughn
- SCPO Kraig M. Vickers
- PO1 (SEAL) Jason R. Workman
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.