I haven’t written on Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno in some months as we are awaiting the verdict of the Florida Commission on Ethics’ report, but it’s clear that Florida Department of Law Enforcement whitewashed his crimes against the people of Florida in his perjury and ethics violations and they failed to properly investigate the charges. Now, former Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel has been found to have lied on his FDLE application, but so far, neither men have been held accountable.
If you recall, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis made a political move, not a lawful one, to remove Sheriff Israel from office and replace him with Sheriff Gregory Tony, a man who shot and killed and 18-year-old man in Philadelphia in 1993 and photos captured him at a swinger party in Miami with his wife sometime between late August 2015 and April 2016.
As Israel is running for sheriff again in this year’s elections, vital information about him has come to light.
Floridian Press has the story:
Israel is now running in the 2020 presidential cycle to win back his seat in Broward. Being steadfast in his belief that he was wrongfully fired. In just the past couple of weeks, Sheriff Gregory Tony’s past has come to surface, a move that many believe Israel has orchestrated to diminish Tony in what is proving to be a very contentious Democratic Primary race.
The most poignant accusations made against Tony in the media is that he failed to disclose on a Coral Springs Police Department employment application his involvement in a shooting incident that occurred when he was a 14-year-old minor. Tony was found innocent after witness testimony. It has also been reported that Tony omitted past drug experimentations in another job application.
But now it appears that Israel himself has failed to disclose information deemed relevant of his prior law enforcement employment application.
On a 2004 FDLE application, Israel responded “NO” to the question “Ever Been A Plaintiff Or Defendant In A Court Action (Include Any Liens, Lawsuits, Bankruptcy, Domestic Violence Injunctions, Etc.)?” The FDLE application further asked, “Ever Been A Plaintiff Or Defendant In A Court Action (Include Any Liens, Lawsuits, Bankruptcy, Domestic Violence Injunctions, Etc.)?”
Scott signed the application and acknowledged the truth and accuracy of all of his responses. The attestation read in pertinent part, “I agree to these conditions and I hereby certify that all statements made by me on this application are true and complete.”
Scott, however, did indeed have prior liens against him. In 1990, Israel was subject to a claim of lien of $975 paced by The Tree Garden Condominium Association for an unpaid assessment. More substantially, in 1993, a $48,295 lien was levied against Israel by Glendale Federal Bank in a Foreclosure Judgment.
In addition to the liens, Scott was listed as a Defendant in 6 additional cases which he absolutely should have disclosed on his FDLE application. They are as follows:
- Hall v. Fort Lauderdale, Officer Israel and Officer Lemon, 1986 (Voluntary dismissal)
- Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services v. Israel, 1985 (Voluntary dismissal)
- Kaplan v. Fort Lauderdale and Israel, 1982 (dismissed for failure to show good cause)
- Lieder vs Israel, 1986 (paternity case, with filings through 2003)
- Tree Garden Condominium Association, Inc. vs. Tommie B. Butts, Jr., and Scott Israel, 1992 (return of title)
- Glendale Federal Bank, Federal Savings Bank vs. Tommie B Butts, Jr., Scott Israel, Tree Garden Condominium Association, Inc., and Melanie Lieder, 1993 (Foreclosure)
While many of these cases were ultimately dismissed, FDLE requires applicants to disclose all cases. Scott failed to do so. Scott Israel, if he is behind the accusations against Tony, should heed the advice of old proverb, “those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.” From the looks of it, Israel is living in a house made of thin, weak glass.
I have no great love for Scott Israel, as he is most definitely a coward and a corrupt politician, but it is the responsibility of the people that elected him to remove him unless he was removed for an actual crime, which he was not.
Put that alongside the current sheriff of Lee County and you have not only corruption within FDLE, but it’s going right into the governor’s mansion.
DeSantis knows about both, which makes him just as corrupt, and yet, in one case, he clearly did it for political reasons while in the other, he continues to look the other way. For my previous reporting on Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s crimes with full documentation, check out the below articles which began due to his abuse of authority in telling a woman he would help her with her criminal complaint and then began to pursue her for sex.
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Sheriff to FDLE: Sheriff Carmine Marceno Has Engaged In “The Biggest Fraud Perpetrated On Police Officer Standards & Training I Have Ever Seen”
- The Guardian Finally Makes A National Story About Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Crimes That We’ve Reported On For Months! – Will Gloria Allred Be Next?
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
- Former Sheriff Provides Florida Ethics Investigator Additional Evidence Of Criminal & Ethics Violations By Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida: Sheriff That Violated Ethics & State Law Fires Clerk After Her Arrest & Policy Violations
- Florida: Attorneys Could Collectively Face Over 100 Years In Prison For Grand Theft, Possession Of Stolen Funds & Fraud
- Former Lee County Sheriff Files “Police Officer Certification Fraud” Complaint With FDLE Against Appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Did Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Obstruct Justice Or Was This Complete Incompetence – Or Both? (Audio)
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Education Fraud May Now Include Perjury
- Former Sheriff Files Fraud Complaint With Florida Criminal Justice Standards & Training Commission Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Office Of Executive Investigations Launches Investigation Into Fraud Concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- #MeToo Florida: Woman Pleads For Florida AG Ashley Moody To Give Her Access To Law Enforcement After Corrupt Sheriff Took Advantage Of Her
- Florida: Is The State Attorney, The Lee County Sheriff’s Office Or The Judge To Blame For Releasing A Criminal Who Committed A Double Murder?
- Former Lee County Deputy Dumps The Entire Carmine Marceno Criminal File On Florida Governor, AG & FDLE In Stunning New Letter
- Retired Major Joins Chorus In Calling For Resignation Of “Corrupt” Lee County Sheriff Over Fraud & Ethics Violations
- Gloria Allred & Florida Attorney Scott Mager Take More Money From Rape Victim Than She Got In Civil Settlement – Leaves Her Owing Over $600,000!
- Like Father, Like Son: Lee County Sheriff’s Father Threatens Son Of Crime Victim – Explosive Video Sent To Governor, AG & FDLE
- Attorneys Now Seek To Make Rape Victim Not Only Pay More Than Her Settlement, But Force Her To Pay For A Deposition They Want
- Documents Reveal Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Was “Not Recommended” To Be Hired At Previous Sheriff’s Office
- Florida: Judge Disbarred For Soliciting Prostitution & Resisting Arrest – May Open Up Opportunity For Reversal Of Rape Victim Being Sued For More Than She Settled
- Is Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Covering Up A Crime By Lee County Sheriff?
- Former Lee County Sheriff Calls Out Lazy, Corrupt FDLE Regarding Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno & Calls On Criminal Justice Professionalism Division To Pull His Certification
- Florida: Governor Can Get FDLE & State Attorney To Investigate & Arrest Former Asst. State Attorney For The Same Thing They Have Whitewashed For Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.