As we continue to provide coverage of what is sure to be a national story very soon concerning Deanna Williams and the corruption and criminal actions of former Governor Rick Scott-appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno, another letter has been issued by former Lee County Sheriff Rodney Shoap to Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) concerning the “clear fraud” that Marceno has perpetrated not just on the residents of Lee County, but on the State of Florida and FDLE itself.
In a letter dated September 14, 2019, from former Lee County Sheriff Rod Shoap to FDLE, he writes:
“In August of 2019 I sent you a letter requesting an Ethics investigation into the conduct of Sheriff Carmine Marceno,” Shoap wrote. “I am now writing to request a further investigation into the Florida Law Enforcement Certification of Sheriff Marceno.”
Shoap added that in his investigation of the documents, Marceno had engaged in “the biggest fraud perpetrated on Police Officer Standards & Training (POST) that I have ever seen.”
Trending: Much Has Been Revealed
Sheriff Shoap spoke about the evidence on a special Saturday edition of Setting Brushfires, but also included the information in his letter.
Shoap listed the following:
- Carmine Marceno’s CJSTC form 76. The highlighted areas point out that Marceno was employed by the Suffolk County Police as a Police Officer for (1) full year.
- Carmine Marceno’s Article 15 membership registration into the New York Retirement System. This clearly shows Marceno was a “Part-Time Seasonal” employee;
- Carmine Marceno’s payroll sheet for the time period: 5/26/99 thru 12/08-/00. On line 09/01/99 it is marked “Remains of P/T Money 3742. Obviously a part time employee paid out of that line item; and.
- Carmine Marceno’s Lee County, Florida Sheriff’s Office employment application “Employment History” page. Notice 6 entries for previous employment for previous employment and on 5 of the entries Marceno makes a check in the box full or part time. However, in the box for Suffolk County Park Police Marceno leaves the box blank.
Additionally, Shoap, as a seasoned investigator with over 30 years in public safety experience, including being a former sheriff of Lee County, a former Police Chief for the City of Crossville, Tennessee, and a former Magistrate for the General Sessions Court in Maury County, Tennessee, he has seen his share of crimes, including fraud.
However, in his opinion, Sheriff Shoap wrote, “…this, in my opinion, FRAUD is the most blatant, rub it in the face of the system I have ever seen.”
He goes on to write that John Brown from the St. Petersburg Junior College has acknowledged that his signature is on Form 76, but that he does not recall Carmine Marceno nor the documents provided, which is understandable considering it happened 20 years ago. That was confirmed by FOX4’s Jane Monreal.
However, the Police Academy only retains the records for five years while other agencies and documents are retained for 25 or even 50 years.
“We do know that Marceno knew the rules which is why he was at the Police Academy texting,” wrote Shoap. “So regardless of the correctness of this form Marceno’s use of the form 76 to gain certification is a clear fraud.”
Shoap also pointed to the Lee County Sheriff’s Office application submitted by Marceno as the “most telling piece of evidence,” since he clearly left the part-time/full-time box unanswered while all the others were.
“In my opinion,” writes Shoap, “Marceno clearly knew if he marked the full-time box himself he would be subject to Perjury charges and not hired. If he marked the part-time box he knew he would be subject to losing his certification.”
“This evidence is overwhelming against Sheriff Marceno and I am writing on behalf of myself and every law enforcement officer in the United States of America who has worked diligently to follow the rules and always do the right thing,” Shoap concludes. “This is a slap in the face and a sure case of Perjury, Fraud, Theft and the list goes on. Knowing that his certification is a fraud, every time Marceno wears the uniform and gun he commits the crime of “impersonating an Officer.”
That is the very conclusion I came to in the middle of my reports as well.
Finally, Shoap called on FDLE to investigate Marceno further and remove his certificate immediately and refer him for criminal investigation.
For more documentation on the things that were addressed above, here are previous articles on the subject:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.