Former Lee County Sheriff Rodney Shoap has been issuing complaint after complaint to the Florida Governor’s Office, along with the Florida Commission on Ethics concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s unethical behavior towards a Florida woman, Deanna Williams, along with a criminal complaint regarding Marceno’s fraud, perjury and felonious impersonating a police officer. On Thursday, the former sheriff fired off an addendum to the investigator assigned to the case at the Florida Commission on Ethics, and included additional evidence of both complaints.
“Enclosed with this letter are copies of text messages sent back and forth between appointed Sheriff Marceno and Ms. Williams,” he wrote. “I thought they might help with your investigation although they are copies that came from an internet news story. She has the originals and can provide you with copies from her should you request. By review of the messages never once does Marceno deny his fathering the child but simply begs for an abortion. In addition, notice the threat text sent to Ms. William’s son.”
Of course, Sheriff Shoap is referencing an earlier report I wrote in which I posted the entirety of text messages both on Facebook and via telephone that Ms. Williams provided to me. Those can be seen in the following article:
The threat against Ms. Williams’ son, she alleges, could have only come from someone who knew her son’s schedule and knew where he would be and at that time, the only people the knew were Ms. Williams and Marceno.
However, Shoap is exactly right. Marceno believed her to be telling the truth in those texts about being pregnant and not only does she show a pregnancy test in the texts, but has eyewitnesses to her pregnancy and was only seeing Marceno at the time, even though he we seeing other women at the same time without her knowledge.
However, that is only a brief part of what Marceno’s unethical behavior brought about for Ms. Williams. By pursuing her in the fashion he did, ultimately he was obstructing justice due to her criminal complaint she filed with his office and he inserted himself into due to his pursuit of her.
So, there’s another crime that Marceno could be charged within all of this.
Second, Shoap provided additional documents to the investigator stating that they may not necessarily be for the ethics commission and if not to please forward them to Florida Department of Law Enforcement Professional Standards Division for their investigation into Marceno’s crimes.
“The first page of evidence points to an FDLE Form 76 that is a fraud,” wrote Shoap. “This form is required for Marceno to take the equivalency of training course and the State of Florida exam for certification. I have authenticated Mr. Brown’s signature on the bottom but he does not remember Marceno or the event. I cannot tell you who completed the form but I can tell you that Marceno never worked full time for the Suffolk County Park Police for one full year. I can also tell you that Marceno knew the requirements when he used the fraudulent form to take the class and the exam. Result: Marceno was permitted to take the training and the state exam that he did not qualify to take according to FDLE rules.”
“The second page of evidence is a State of New York Pension registration form in which they declare Marceno a part-time, seasonal, employee,” Shoap added. “The third page of evidence is a time sheet from the Suffolk County Park Police which shows the Part Time payroll account Marceno’s pay comes from.”
Shoap continued, “The last page of evidence is the employment history from the Lee County Sheriff’s Office employment form for Marceno. You will see by review that he completed (6) entries with 5 of them being marked full time and/or part time. However, by review you can see he left the Suffolk County box unmarked. It should have been caught by a background investigator but wasn’t. So the fraud continues on.”
Of course, he is reference documents that he and I addressed at the link below.
Shoap concluded his letter by stating the Ethics Commission would “frown on this because Marceno took a class and test he never qualified for in the first place.”
“While I can’t prove he provided the information for the person completing the form, I can prove Marceno knew the rules and purposely violated them by providing the form, taking the class and exam he did not qualify for,” Sheriff Shoap added.
Finally, Sheriff Shoap pointed out the obvious implications and consequences of Marceno’s crimes.
“Marceno’s certification places every arrest he ever made, if any; every arrest he ever supervised, if any; and, every hour of training he provided his subordinates, if any, in jeopardy,” he wrote. “Last, every day that Marceno put the uniform on and conducted business as a sworn police officer was technically considered, ‘Impersonating an Officer’, a felony each time.”
For more documentation on the things that were addressed above, here are previous articles on the subject:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Sheriff to FDLE: Sheriff Carmine Marceno Has Engaged In “The Biggest Fraud Perpetrated On Police Officer Standards & Training I Have Ever Seen”
- The Guardian Finally Makes A National Story About Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Crimes That We’ve Reported On For Months! – Will Gloria Allred Be Next?
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.