No one really wants to talk about what I’m about to talk about, but someone has to. Pop Culture is ruining our country.
Do you wonder how America became so confused & so dysfunctional, so quickly?
I talked to my daughter this evening and asked her for some details from a conversation we had several months ago.
She tells me there are seven kids at her high school that identify as “Gender-Fluid.”
We don’t live in a large city.
We live in a small town and the approximate enrollment at our high school is just 700.
So 7 kids out of 700 claim to be Gender Fluid:
Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days.
Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.
This reminds me of a conversation I had with an old college friend who decided he was not just a sodomite but decided to become a sodomite porn star.
I thought I could roll with that and kept him as a close friend for many years until one day he was troubled and I asked him why:
“Dean, I’m in love with my boyfriend’s husband.”
I tried to be open to that conversation for a few minutes, but that was the day I was done trying to please everyone.
It was the day that I stopped trying to pretend I had any sympathy for liberal causes.
I was disgusted.
That one sentence nearly made my head explode.
So when people start talking about how they are “Gender Fluid” I don’t expect that I have much insight into that way of thinking and really don’t care to understand it.
How can one be both a man and a woman?
These celebrities claim that this perversion is somewhat descriptive of who they are.
And we wonder why our society is so confused…
Celebrities that are neither man nor woman exclusively, in their own opinion…
- Tilda Swinton — When asked about her gender, actress Tilda Swinton said, “I don’t know if I could ever really say that I was a girl—I was kind of a boy for a long time. I don’t know, who knows? It changes.”
- Steven Tyler — In an interview Tyler said, “I’ve been misquoted as saying that I’m more female than male. Let me set the record straight — it’s more half and half.”
- Ruby Rose — She said, “I am very gender-fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral.”
- Jaden Smith (offspring of Will Smith) — Smith said, “In five years when a kid goes to school wearing a skirt, he won’t get beat up and kids won’t get mad at him. I’m taking the brunt of it so that later on, my kids and the next generations of kids will all think that certain things are normal that weren’t expected before my time.”
- Amandla Stenberg — They’ve discussed the feelings of being a nonbinary feminist, having said, “Basically, we’re trying to understand the duality of being a non-binary person and a feminist. How do you claim a movement for women when you don’t always feel like one?”
- Eddie Izzard — “I am 100% boy, plus extra girl.”
- Gerard Way — Musician Gerard Way is known for being the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, but he is also gender-fluid.
- Angel Haze — Haze said, “When I hear people use the word ‘her’ around me I’m like, ‘Who are they talking about,’ you know?”
- Richard O’Brien — Richard O’Brien is better known as the writer of the gender-bending Rocky Horror Picture Show about a sweet transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania.
- Elly Jackson — Jackson said, “I don’t feel like Townshend said, “I know how it feels to be a woman because I am a woman. And I won’t be classified as just a man.”
- Pete Townshend — Townshend said, “I know how it feels to be a woman because I am a woman. And I won’t be classified as just a man.”
- Eliot Sumner — Musician Eliot Sumner is the daughter of singer Sting. She states she does not identify with a specific gender and doesn’t believe in gender labels.
- JD Samson — JD Samson is a total gender outlaw: as a musician in the bands Le Tigre and Men, she underwent hormone therapy so that she could have more masculine features—but she still (mostly) identifies as a woman.
- Jinkx Monsoon — Jinkx Monsoon is best known as the winner of season 5 of RuPaul’s Drag Race. Though they go by she/her while in drag, in their personal life, they do not have a gender and go by they/them pronouns.
- Tyler Ford — Ford identifies as agender and uses they/them pronouns. In an essay, they wrote, “Non-binary people have always existed, but we are only just beginning to be acknowledged by the media and only just gaining mainstream visibility. “
- Andreja Pejić — …she has described herself as living “between genders.”
- Tom Phelan — Phelan uses they/them pronouns and is nonbinary.
- Rae Spoon — They said “I think the ‘they’ pronoun is a pretty cool thing. It’s letting a lot of people not have to identify as a man or a woman. Whatever it means to them.”
- Justin Vivian Bond — Bond prefers to go by the honorific “Mx.” (instead of “Ms. or Mr.”) and even goes by invented pronouns—v/v’s, in honor of the artist’s middle name.
- David Bowie — His gender fluidity paved the way for other artists to come out as nonbinary or androgyny.
- Marilyn Manson — Manson rejects ideas of heteronormativity and gender binaries.
- Prince — In his hit song “I Would Die 4 U,” his lyrics were “I’m not a woman. I’m not a man. I’m something that you’ll never understand.”
- Jenny Shimizu — Shimizu is also famous for having had affairs with Madonna and Angelina Jolie.
- Grace Jones — Grace Jones is a gender-bending culture icon known for her singing, songwriting, modeling and acting.
- Annie Lennox — She also said that when she was in Eurythmics, she felt like her gender “didn’t matter.”
- Glenn Close — She became very outspoken about gender issues afterward, saying, “Gender is irrelevant. It basically should be irrelevant.”
- RuPaul — Even though RuPaul is mostly known for his performance as a drag queen, he also leans toward gender fluidity in his personal life.
- Casey Legler — She was the first biological female picked to become an exclusively male model.
- Pete Burns — Even though he identified as a man he went to extremes for a feminine appearance, spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery to have a more feminine look. Burns said, “I don’t give a f*ck about gender and drag.”
- Brian Molko — The lead singer of Placebo, Brian Molko, said he purposefully dressed in an androgynous manner to upset and anger homophobes.
- Miley Cyrus — Singer Miley Cyrus came out as gender-fluid in 2015 in an interview with Out magazine.
- Tilda Swinton — In interviews, actress Tilda Swinton has stated, “I don’t know if I could ever really say that I was a girl – I was kind of a boy for a long time. I don’t know, who knows? It changes.”
- Sam Smith — “You are just you. You are a mixture of all different things. You’re your own special creation. That’s how I take it,” Smith said. “I’m not male or female, I think I float somewhere in between. It’s all on a spectrum. I think the same with sexuality.” The 26-year-old entertainer added, “I’ve always been very free in terms of thinking about my sexuality. You fall in love with people, not genitals. I’ve tried to change that into my thoughts on gender.”
I left several names from the linked sites off the list because. honestly, writing and compiling this article is making me sick to my stomach.
Why do kids at a small town high school call themselves “Gender Fluid”?
Though I don’t recognize half of the names above, our kids do and they are making heroes of people who haven’t a clue about what God intended them to be.
In my day, we called these people bisexuals. That is what they are. I guess if they feel they magically transform from man to woman, and back, then they can’t be considered homosexual or bisexual.
Either way, they are promoting a life of sin and teaching our kids to do the same.
America is in trouble.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.