Billionaire globalist George Soros has become the target of a $10 billion lawsuit that accuses him of being a “racketeer billionaire” and manipulating the politics and economics of Guinea, a sovereign African nation, for his own benefit.
In April, the lawsuit (BSG Resources (Guinea) Limited et al v. Soros et al) states that “Mining companies associated with Israeli billionaire Beny Steinmetz accused investor George Soros in New York federal court Friday of being a ‘racketeer billionaire’ who extorted and smeared the Steinmetz entities to steal the rights to an iron ore deposit in Guinea, costing them $10 billion.”
“Soros was motivated solely by malice,” BSGR states in the suit, “as there was no economic interest he had in Guinea.”
Many media outlets have barely given coverage to the lawsuit.
“Companies controlled by Israeli mining magnate Beny Steinmetz sued fellow billionaire George Soros, claiming he cost them at least $10 billion through a defamation campaign that stripped them of rights to an iron ore deposit in Guinea and other business opportunities around the world,” Bloomberg reported. “Soros funded law firms, transparency groups, investigators and government officials in Guinea in a coordinated effort to ensure BSG Resources Ltd. lost the rights to the Simandou deposit in April 2014, BSGR said in a complaint filed [April 14] in Manhattan federal court.”
The Washington Standard reports:
Interestingly, as opposed to innumerable civilians directly affected by Soros’ notoriously shady string-pulling, the lawsuit originates with the billionaire’s peers — who claim his monied influence bilked them of at least as many billions as claimed.
“To Soros, Steinmetz’s success, as well as his active, passionate promotion of Israeli life, business and culture are anathema,” the lawsuit states. “Soros is also well known for his long-standing animus toward the state of Israel.”
Steinmetz was arrested in December 2016 over allegations he and BSGR forked over millions in bribes to government officials for mining rights on Simandou — but those charges had been based on “fabricated reports by Soros-funded companies,” BSGR explains in its suit.
Bloombergnotes Mamadie Toure, the fourth wife of the former president of Guinea, “who implicated BSGR and Steinmetz, received $50,000 from an adviser to President Alpha Conde and $80,000 from an ‘agent or affiliate of Soros,’ according to the complaint.”
“Soros’s financial clout gave him power over Guinea’s processes of government, which he then thoroughly abused,” reads the lawsuit.
Even in his own home country of Hungary, representatives think Soros is a criminal.
Minister of Human Capacities Zoltan Balog said, “We are committed to use all legal means at our disposal to stop pseudo-civil society spy groups such as the ones funded by George Soros.”
When it comes to American politics, one doesn’t need to look far to see Soros’ fingerprints there either.
Former Obama-era DOJ attorney J. Christian Adams said, “Soros’ organizations in the U.S. were instrumental in shaping DOJ policy under the Obama administration. Americans do not understand the extent to which Soros fuels this anti-constitutional, anti-American agenda.”
A spokesperson for Soros claims the lawsuit is simply BSGR wishing to deflect scrutiny of its own wrongdoing towards Soros.
Whether BSGR is engaged in wrongdoing or not, there has been a plethora of evidence that George Soros should be a indicted on several charges when it comes to the united States alone. He is an enemy of America and we recounted ten reasons why he should be considered as such in a previous article. Here are those ten reasons.
1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all:
- Apollo Alliance
- National Council of La Raza
- Tides Foundation
- Huffington Post
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- People for the American Way
- Planned Parenthood
- National Organization for Women.
2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.
3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”
4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, tellingPolitico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.
5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.
Many of you may recall the trouble that broke out between Donald Trump supporters, and those that were protesting against him at a rally that took place in Chicago early into the primary season. That rally marked the beginning of the violence that began popping up at various election events. It was later discovered that the people who showed up to protestTrump did so because they had answered a Craig’s List ad that offered to compensate them $16 to cause trouble. That whole ordeal was the handiwork of none other than Moveon.org, and some of that is documented in the video below:a
6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton and current campaign manager of Hillary for America, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.
7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”
8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.
9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.
10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.