No one can fault German authorities for this, right? To have held him longer after the first rape would have been “Islamophobic,” and as far as German authorities are concerned, that is the crime, not rape, that must be avoided at all costs.
“The perpetrator is said to have raped two girls (11, 13)!,” translated from “Triebtäter soll zwei Mädchen (11, 13) vergewaltigt haben!” by Frank Schneider and Dirk Decker, Bild, July 28, 2020 (thanks to Medforth):
Dortmund – It’s hard to believe: The man (23) who is said to have raped a 13-year-old in Dortmund on Friday apparently struck a month before!
On June 20, the Afghan is said to have raped an eleven-year-old in Dortmund. “It was a comparable event,” prosecutor Börge Klepping also confirmed the earlier act when asked by BILD. He did not want to give details, to protect the now twelve-year-old victim.
The man was caught shortly after the crime, but was released on July 3 after only twelve days, subject to registration requirements. Reason: he was not considered to be a flight risk.
The prosecutor: “He had previously appeared for a narcotics offense, but not in connection with sexual offenses. He has a permanent place of residence and therefore there was no reason to hold the refugee.”
On Friday, the Afghan, who has a temporary residence permit, then lured a 13-year-old into a hallway and also raped her. Because the girl delivered a good description of the perpetrator, her tormentor was caught on Saturday night.
Prosecutor Klepping: “He is in custody for serious sexual abuse along with rape.”
Article posted with permission from Robert Spencer
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.