Between the Soviet-style propaganda purveyed by President Obama and the White House, the undeniable evidence of their collusion with Islamists, and the ever-widening body of government officials and lawmakers of both parties who have demonstrated that they intend to ignore this treason, our nation is faced with a crisis of unprecedented proportion.
Early this week, Sen. Kelly Ayotte called for the Obama administration to declare war against radical Islam. “[Y]ou have to define your enemy,” Ayotte said on “Fox News Sunday.” “The administration should spend less time on political correctness and more time on a strategy.”
As we’ve seen groups such as the Islamic State and al-Qaida gain ground in the Muslim world, news organizations have described the White House as “struggling with trying to define terrorism.” Meanwhile, President Obama and his surrogates continue to insist that these terrorist organizations and the atrocities they commit have nothing to do with Islam.
“My God, ISIS is taking over the Middle East, and our president can’t even say ‘Islamist terror.'”
– Lt. Col Ralph Peters, Fox News, Feb. 3
It’s not that President Obama can’t utter the phrase “Islamist terror,” it is that he won’t do so, because at this juncture, Obama has become the chief facilitator of Islamist terror on a global scale.
For the record, I have been personally assured by intelligence operatives from the U.S. and Britain, both past and present, that they and other foreign intelligence organizations are “well aware” of who the individual representing himself as Barack Hussein Obama actually is, the parties who orchestrated his rise to power and that his mission is nothing less than to “bring America down.”
As all indicators reveal, this is precisely what he has been doing, despite the wholesale misrepresentations of the administration and the American press. Intelligence groups from outside the U.S. have approached American media representatives with information concerning Obama’s origins and designs; whether their reticence to engage is due to fear, having been compromised, or ideological affinity is anyone’s guess, but they won’t touch it.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s look at just some of the most recent evidence that tends to bear out what I have been told:
- The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just one day after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the Obama State Department, which was instrumental in the Muslim Brotherhood’s rise to power and short, but bloody, reign in Egypt in the first place.
- Rep. Trey Gowdy charged two weeks ago that the Obama administration is purposely slowing a congressional inquiry into the deadly 2012 terror attacks in Benghazi, Libya. It has also been reported that Gowdy is enduring White House intimidation over his pursuit of the investigation. Evidence suggests it is altogether likely that the White House had a hand in orchestrating the Benghazi attack, rather than merely failing to provide adequate military support in time to prevent casualties.
- The Pentagon, which said mere weeks ago it was “confident” that it could “mitigate any threat of [military] re-engagement” by five Taliban generals swapped last year by Obama for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, now says that it can do “very little” to prevent same. The trade of the Taliban generals for Bergdahl, quite possibly an Islamist sympathist and a deserter, was called “treasonous” by retired U.S. Gen. Paul Vallely.
- The administration admitted last week (in rather cavalier fashion, by the way) that its Iran policy had become one of attempting to slow that nation’s development of nuclear weapons, despite the administration’s earlier claims that it would never allow Iran to possess same. This seems to be in keeping with White House policy, which has incrementally negotiated away America’s leverage against Iran. Considering the potentially deadly implications – a nuclear holocaust, after all – one would think that such action would mobilize every political opponent the president has in seeking his head (figuratively speaking), yet this has not occurred.
As I have detailed in this space on numerous occasions, the Obama administration has been directly implicated in innumerable incidents involving Islamic militants. For a long time, I, and other commentators, have expressed frustration as to why Obama’s political opponents universally failed to pursue this despite Cyclopean heaps of evidence.
During a recent interview on Fox News, former George W. Bush adviser Karl Rove attempted to marginalize truth-seekers on Benghazi by equating them with Obama “birthers,” an apparent ploy to shield those GOP power players involved in America’s Libya policy at the time of the attack, or involved in the coverup concerning motives for the attack.
Among the most prominent – and probably most compromised of the aforementioned GOP power players – would be the chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee in Intelligence at the time, former Rep. Mike Rogers. In 2011, Rogers’ wife, Kristi Rogers, was on the board of directors of a company that was ultimately responsible for outsourcing security at the Benghazi Special Mission Compound. Mike Rogers subsequently and inexplicably stonewalled and obfuscated during House hearings on Benghazi, to the consternation of Republican and Democratic lawmakers alike.
It is said that America’s “ruling class” (as detailed in “the writings of Angelo M. Codevilla) always close ranks to protect their own. It has become tragically apparent that in order to protect their filthy little political fiefdoms, these parties have determined that they must run interference for both the degenerate white-robed sultans and sheiks in the Sunni Muslim world, the black-dress-wearing Shiite mullahs in Iran, as well as the smug, insubstantial usurper in the White House. The common denominator among these is only that little trifle of their intention to destroy America.
This has gone far beyond dishonesty, disloyalty, or even self-aggrandizing corruption. Hanging offenses have been committed by people in high places; the list of such offenses increases daily, as does the number of those who add themselves to the list of the culpable, or dig themselves in deeper with each diversion they craft and lie they utter.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.