Totalitarianism is a political system or a form of government that prohibits opposition parties, restricts individual opposition to the state and its claims, and exercises an extremely high degree of control over public and private life. It is regarded as the most extreme and complete form of authoritarianism.
When the incident with George Floyd took place in Minneapolis, Minnesota this last month and watching the events unfold here being played out by the governor, mayor and attorney general, along with the shift in the protests, there was no doubt as to what just took place. The narrative was completely highjacked almost instantaneously. It went from peaceful protests to a shift that night, and then onto many people rioting and looting from the city, said the chief of police; and this within just a few hours.
When identifying communism in real-time, one has to only look at the method to identify their madness, as well as the agents (politicians and mainstream media “useful idiots”) that are being used as provocateurs that are inciting domestic insurrection (Revelation 12:9-11).
This leads to exhibit what it is that they are looking to as their end aim. These minions of the devil, first and foremost, are lawless (John 8:44). They do not act to uphold the law. Instead, they tear away at law and replace it with policies that counter American law (Daniel 3).
These provocateurs-agents of the state want a revolution, not reformation. They want to demonstrate to you that the current institution of government is ineffective and it must be changed (Proverbs 24:21). The way they do this is to create the chaos in order to bring in a new order.
In contrast, we want reformation and not revolution, and if there is a revolution, it is one in which we remove the corrupt politicians (Communists) from the system of government that is now in place (Psalm 94:20).
Remember, the US Constitution is a tool not for the government to restrain the people, but to restrain the government from the people (Psalm 94:20).
We need good men to occupy representative government in this country; the institution of American government is God-ordained (Exodus 18:25). Good men are what is lacking (Exodus 18:21).
“IF WE ARE TIRED OF MAN’S TEN THOUSAND COMMANDMENTS, THEN SIMPLY GET BACK TO GODS TEN (Exodus 20).”
Sadly, the American people have been led to believe that the corrupt are going to prosecute the corrupt and that just isn’t going to happen until the people respond to the Lord’s commands (Deuteronomy 4), or until the Lord brings judgment upon us Himself. That judgment will happen when men (The American people 330 million) allow the corrupt to rule the day (Psalm 12:8).
For far too long, the American people have suffered at the hands of the wicked. Americans know who they are. They are not hidden in a corner and instead of demanding justice, which the current politicians have failed to bring over the last 70 years in this country, they have simply added strength to tyranny through tolerance and apathy, or just waiting for someone that is derelict of duty to do so.
The enemies to this country have been before our faces for decades and they continue to remain. They remain because the people who are the government in this country refuse to deal with those who are destroying this country (Amos 5:15). Many politicians are, in fact, following Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.”
Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals:
1. Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.
2. Never go outside the experience of your people. The result is confusion, fear and retreat.
3. Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
4. Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian Church can live up to Christianity.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. “If your people aren’t have a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.”
7. A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.
8. Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”
9. The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O’Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city’s reputation.
10. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, “Okay, what would you do?”
11. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.
They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. -Jonah 2:8
There was once a story of a merciful captain of a ship. While a passing ship shot at the captain’s ship, the captain showed mercy to the crew of the attacking ship, and warned them not to shoot again. The ship shot at him again, but the kind captain did not retaliate. His “mercy” ended up bringing the destruction not only upon himself but all those on his ship, for by his allowing the enemy to attack him twice, the passing ship shot a third time and killed them all.
Americans, the answers are found in our founding documents on how to bring about resolve, what will you do?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.