Oh, how the gay communities have duped the overlooking Americans when it comes to the crimes of sodomy towards the children. How they have played the victims only to be found and this repeatedly, to be the perpetrators of crimes against nature (Romans 1:27).
I guess when they declare “Sex before eight before it’s too late” during “gay” pride parades, it isn’t enough in screaming in the face of those who refused to see what their objectives were.
That’s all people needed to do was to look to the “Homosexual Manifesto,” which was found in the congressional record back in February of 1987 (Jeremiah 5:28).
Neither did Americans look to their said representatives, who were doing their best to tear down the laws that protected America’s children from such vile criminals (Psalm 94:20). The politicians and the Mainstream Media advocate what our laws clearly condemn (Deuteronomy 25:1)!
Look at what it is that subversive Big Tech companies are pushing when it comes to permissible content (Warning).
The politicians and the Mainstream Media are advocating what God’s and American laws clearly condemn (Deuteronomy 25:1)!
Before I get to the main point here concerning the crimes of these two sodomites that somehow or another were granted a right from the state, not given by God, to adopt these two little victims, one has to put themselves into their position.
Both of these two little men are brothers in the foster care system longing for and hoping that someday someone will look to them and care enough to take them into their home and love them as their own. Then one day, that dream becomes a reality only to find that it is just the beginning of a nightmare of abuse instead.
The Daily Mail reported:
Adoptive gay couple charged with sodomizing their adopted sons also ‘pimped them out to local men and sent out videos of them raping the boys’: Full horror of mysteriously wealthy couple’s sordid lives revealed in jaw-dropping court docs
• Zachary Zulock and his husband William are in jail on child sex abuse charges
• Not only did they rape their sons, police say they offered them to other men
• They also sent videos of the abuse to 12 people, arrest documents claim
• A mysteriously wealthy gay couple from Atlanta who have been charged with sodomizing their adopted sons also pimped them out to other local men, disturbing new documents reveal.
• Zachary Zulock and his husband William Dale Zulock Jr. were once the darlings of the LGBTQ scene in Georgia.
• Zachary worked for a local bank branch while William worked for a local government customer service center, but somehow the couple were raking in $7,500-a-week.
• They also built their dream home in an area where similar properties sell for $900,000. Friends and relatives are at a loss over how they made so much money.
• In August, the pair admitted a range of heinous sexual crimes, including rape and forcing their young sons to perform oral sex on them, after a midnight raid on their home during which one of the adults was hauled naked from the house.
• Now, thanks to an investigation by Townhall, it has emerged that not only did the sick pair abuse the boys – they also stand accused of offering them up to other local men.
Hunter Clay Lawless, 27, and Luis Armando Vizcarro-Sanchez, 25, were taken into custody on charges of soliciting an act of prostitution with both boys in August, but their names are only now being made public.
It’s unclear whether they ever met the boys or had any sexual interactions with them, but Lawless told police he was invited to the home ‘multiple times’ by Zachary Zulock, after meeting him through a friend on Grindr.
He was arrested after child porn investigators traced a large cache to his Gmail address.
Lawless told police Zulock contacted him through Snapchat, telling him he planned to ‘f**k his son’ that night, and warning him to expect videos of it.
Cops found photos and videos of Zachary Zulock raping the boy on Lawless’ phone and computer, according to the arrest documents.
In one message, Zachary allegedly said: ‘I’m going to f*ck my son tonight. Stand by.’
Conclusion: Jesus said, “It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones” (Luke 17:2).
Do I need to add why He said this?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.