Everyone feels the shake up, the wake up, the house of mirrors reflecting back their every thought and emotion, while this carnival ride spins faster and faster. Everyone wants to know what’s coming next, what to prepare for, what to hope for, and how it’s all going to roll out. Inhaling, exhaling, trying to reclaim thoughts, shed fears, and play in the world’s largest game of charades. Trying to figure out body language, reading between the lines, reviewing endless documents, attempted legislation, and tuning into some of the most graphically disturbing videos of our time. But the house of mirrors is at the center of it all.
Reaction is everything. It drives your thoughts, emotions, possibilities, opportunities, and hopelessness. Each new piece of information or action that is witnessed, is another reaction, and in that reaction is the reflection of yourself, revealing your innermost hopes, fears, and doubts. For each person, it is different. Though everyone may feel rage over a specific incident, the rage is triggered for different reasons in each person, and the reactions vary. Recognizing and reconciling all of this brings necessary awareness. Each action is another mirror – another self-discovery.
While everyone is using all of their energy to focus on what is taking place outside of them, it is fueling anger, fear, anxiety, and depression, while creating a mass scale collective energy bomb of lowly vibration that perpetuates and manifests a furtherance of the same negative energy. Don’t get stuck on their hamster wheel. It’s a trap.
People are often afraid of the unknown, not knowing what’s going to happen next, of change, of lack, and not being in control. We are in the thick of that forest right now, but there is a path one can follow through that forest instead of getting lost. Letting go of control is probably the hardest part for most. Following the path of faith and knowing that no matter what happens, it is as it should be, and for reasons much bigger than you or I. This path is lit, you just need to trust in yourself and take the first step. Remove all of the chaos from your mind, let go for a moment, breathe deeply, and put one foot in front of the other.
Judgment is a hurdle for everyone right now, as it feels that there is much to be judged. In a battle of evil vs good or dark vs light where everyone involved feels they are in the right, and everyone is judging each other, it turns to a dark pool of mud that entraps all. The longer one remains in anger and judgment, the more hardened their heart becomes, the more pain they feel, and love takes a backseat. What would happen if with each reaction or statement that comes from anger and judgment, one were to balance it with love in their heart and mind, simultaneously?
In fighting this battle, if we lose ourselves, if we turn over our soul to rage, if we push love to the side, what will become of us? We are fighting necessary battles on multiple fronts right now, but do not lose sight of what we are fighting for or the dark will win. Remember, they relish in power and control, and that includes breaking you and your spirit. They gather energy from this and find joy in it. Let these mirrors reveal that which you wish to shed, and project back the strength, power, and love in you that will diminish their power.
I once knew someone who was a sociopath. She tried relentlessly to get to me, to push my buttons, to figure out how to take my power away. She couldn’t do it. It made her furious. I wouldn’t react, or I would simply smile. One day, after two long years, she finally did it. I lost my cool and screamed – something I have done less than 5 times in my entire life. Do you know what she did? She had no comeback, nothing to say at all, because she had achieved her goal – she finally broke me for one minute, and she smiled. That’s all she did – a great big smile. Here’s the reality to this scenario. She expended enormous amounts of energy for two full years and remained angry and frustrated over not being able to get under my skin, while I stood back and watched her energy drain. That’s a huge investment on her part. The moral to the story is, don’t over expend your energy on dark forces, because they gain energy from it, and will drain you in the process if you feed into it. Use your energy wisely and in positive ways as often as possible. Take action to achieve goals, not to just spew anger.
Everyone is feeling fatigue from this battle. If you don’t pace yourself, ground yourself, and balance yourself, you will run out of fuel. Defining goals, and bringing things into a realistic perspective while making sure you are utilizing your energy in the most effective way, will go a long way.
No matter how much each of us may feel that we are individuals in this battle all alone, and some are terribly burdened with loneliness and depression right now, the fact is, we are all in this together because we are all fighting the same demons and are all feeling the repercussions. Even when a new piece of unconstitutional “mandate” or “law” goes into effect in a state we don’t live in, we all actively and collectively rally for our fellow citizens in those states, because we see the injustice and we fight for all of our brothers and sisters. The same goes for our brothers and sisters in other countries. What we are experiencing on a global scale is a sense of unity that is so profound and so significant to the future of mankind, it is important to continue to lift each other up more than anything right now. We need to remain strong, compassionate, and clear-minded to take action against these injustices. If we allow ourselves to sink to their depths and lose focus, we will lose the battle.
I think an analogy can be made for the seven stages of grief, in that it seems to parallel our collective experience, even though our minds ponder separately.
• Shock and denial – Most have long surpassed this.
• Pain and guilt – So many have felt the pain and betrayal. Some have felt guilt for buying into their schemes for so long. Let it go.
• Anger and bargaining – Oh we’ve hit anger alright. Many are still stuck here. There has been an awful lot of bargaining taking place in the government, but for most of us, we want a hard line.
• Depression – I believe most people have experienced this, even if short lived, over these past months. It’s been a rough ride. Psychological warfare on our loved ones is difficult to witness, and spiritual warfare against all of us can be exhausting.
• The upward turn – We are almost here. In fact, as difficult as it is to see through that forest, there are signs pointing in an upward direction. Keep the faith.
• Reconstruction and working through – This will be the single most important part to all of this. We need all hands on deck in reconstruction and creating new systems. We’ve spent so much time on deconstruction and are still fighting to prevent their NWO plans of reconstruction. Don’t let the well go empty because a lot of work lies ahead.
• Acceptance and hope – This will be a combination of heartache and hope. There will be new changes moving forward and some of those things we will not like, which will require acceptance. I am not referring to our constitutional rights being taken away – that is something we should never stop fighting for. But there will be change – some good, some not so good. Hope will be in the opportunities to create some of the changes we wish to see, and that is already happening.
Don’t get lost in the house of mirrors – see it for what it is. It is a gift to show you all aspects of yourself, to unleash every emotion, and force you to feel, process, and see truths. It is what is needed for people to move beyond the illusions, including those they’ve had about themselves. Settle your intentions, draw from your heart, and act on them. You got this!
Article posted with permission from Corey Lynn
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.