This year, we remembered the 9/11 attacks on our country that led us into what appears to be endless, and often, unconstitutional wars, as well as seeing our liberties violated and the Constitution shredded in favor of the illusion of security for the sacrifice of liberty. However, much has happened this year in advancing the cause to expose the truth of what actually happened on 9/11 and who was behind it. One of the main players at the forefront is a group known as Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry, and they have highlighted the work they have done during 2019.
The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry seeks transparency and accountability.
As such, they highlighted some of their best videos from their work this past year.
- Edward Snowden: US Government Could Have Prevented 9/11 (Video)
- Mainstream Media Finally Exposes Saudi Role In 9/11 – Asks Why We’re Giving Them Our Troops
- Former Special Forces Sergeant of Operations & Intelligence Living In “Exile”: “9/11 Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost”
- 10 Reasons You Should Be Questioning The “Official” Story Of 9/11
- Bombshell Lawsuit: FBI Knowingly Hid Evidence from Congress of Explosives Used on 9/11
- 9/11 Evidence Is Clear: Our Government Was Completely Wrong About WTC Building 7
- Monumental University Study: “Fire Did Not Bring Down Tower 7 On 9/11”
In December, NY Fire Commissioner Christopher Gioia talked about how to move 9/11 Truth forward at a New York Truth Action Project meeting.
On September 7 in NYC the Lawyers’ Committee sponsored a major NYC 9/11 event and Roll Call of First responders killed on 9/11.
“Six Minutes of Universal Truth” (All Souls Church).
At The 9/11 Perspectives Master Class in Zurich, Switzerland on September 11, LC Board Members Barbara Honegger and Jane Clark discussed Lawyers’ Committee history.
On September 11, LC President David R. Meiswinkle spoke at the National Press Club and outlined the LC legal actions and quoted Plato.
On September 7, NY Fire Commissioner Christopher Gioia spoke at the Lawyers’ NYC September 11 Memorial event at All Souls Church.
- New York Fire Commissioners Call For new 9/11 Investigation: “Overwhelming Evidence Of Explosives”
- Interview With NYPD Officer Who Arrested The “Dancing Israelis” On 9/11 & Radio Transmissions (Video)
- The Dancing Israelis: The Forgotten Documented Element Of 9/11
- Architects & Engineers For 9/11 Truth: “Ilhan Omar Is Right: Some People Did Something on 9/11”
- Grand Jury Filing Over Use of Explosives on 9/11 ‘Names Names’ of Who May Have Blown Up Towers
- More 9/11 Documents Released: Attorneys Asked If Bush Knew Of Attacks – Media Silent
On September 7 Lawyers’ Committee NYC Memorial event LC Litigation Director Mick Harrison provided an update to the Lawyers’ Legal Challenges.
And finally, Press conference March 25, Washington D.C. FBI Lawsuit announced, speakers included Richard Gage and Bob McIlvaine.
- 9/11 Breakthrough: Interview With AIA’s Richard Gage & Barbara Honegger Reveals That After 17 Years, The Dam Is About to Break
- For the First Time Since 9/11, Federal Gov’t Takes Steps to Prosecute the Use of Explosives to Destroy WTCs
The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry wrote, “We would also like to do much more in terms of investigation and litigation in the coming year. The Lawyers’ Committee can do this if we can raise the necessary funds, keep the pressure on, and gather the evidence we need to open up the 9/11 investigations through Grand Jury Presentations.”
If you support their cause, you can donate to them by clicking here.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.