In the Old Testament, we see the glory of God departing in the capture of the ark of the covenant. In the New Testament, we see the glory of God departing when Jesus leaves the Temple desolate and today, we are seeing the glory of the LORD departing from the professed, modern church in America as they welcome abominations and sins that God condemns. We’ll take a look at these through the lens of Scripture and point you to the only remedy for such things: repentance and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
Articles, links, videos and bonus videos mentioned in this episode.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
Grab Grass Doesn’t Work, the Rocks Do! book for a donation of $9 through Saturday, November 5, 2022 at midnight!
“The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.” -Deuteronomy 22:5
4:19-22 The wife of Phinehas seems to have been a person of piety. Her dying regret was for the loss of the ark, and the departure of the glory from Israel. What is any earthly joy to her that feels herself dying? No joy but that which is spiritual and divine, will stand in any stead then; death is too serious a thing to admit the relish of any earthly joy. What is it to one that is lamenting the loss of the ark? What pleasure can we take in our creature comforts and enjoyments, if we want God’s word and ordinances; especially if we want the comfort of his gracious presence, and the light of his countenance? If God go, the glory goes, and all good goes. Woe unto us if he depart! But though the glory is withdrawn from one sinful nation, city, or village after another, yet it shall never depart altogether, but shines forth in one place when eclipsed in another. -Matthew Henry
- Matthew 24
- Romans 1
- Romans 12
- Emily Oster proposes “a pandemic amnesty,” suggests that “we need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID”
- Julie Powell’s Cause Of Death Explained
- Methodist Church’s First Drag Queen Pastor: ‘God Is Nothing’
- Man Ordained Evangelist Sentenced to 1,008 Years for Abusing Young Boys in Church – No fear of God or Consequences!
- Best Selling Author Julie Powell Wished Death On “Anti-Vaxxers/Maskers” – She “Died Suddenly” (Video)
- “Charity” Meets UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (Video)
- CDC’s V-Safe Program Did Not Bother to Track a List of 15 Conditions that the CDC’s V-Safe Protocol Identified as “Adverse Events of Special Interest” (Video)
- Top US Banks Under Investigation Over ESG & Climate Action
- Liz Truss Allegedly Sent Message To Blinken After Nord Stream Sabotage: “It Is Done”
- Iowa Orders 1.1 Million Chickens Be Killed After A Case Of Avian Flu Was Found
- Biden: Extra Leg Room on Airplanes Is Racist
- Is it a sin not to vote?
- Biden’s DOJ Threatens Election Integrity Ballot Box Watchers
Romans 12:2 (“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind”) is now a pro-drag queen Bible verse pic.twitter.com/ls2OfXJh3T
— Woke Preacher Clips (@WokePreacherTV) October 10, 2022
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsoflibertyradiolive
Follow us on Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/sonsoflibertyra
Grab our feed on Locals: https://thesonsoflibertyradio.locals.com/
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.