According to Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, there are probably terrorist sleeper cells in the U.S. at this very moment.
On CNN’s “State of the Union” program Sunday, Johnson said that there are individuals living in the United States today who have contact with the Islamic State (ISIS) and other terrorist groups who have “a desire to conduct an attack” on U.S. soil.
Johnson would not say how many such individuals the government is aware of, but did say the number is dwarfed by the number of people in Europe intent on carrying out acts of terror there.
So, we should feel really secure here in the States.
As circumstances in America deteriorate more rapidly (with the advancement of the Obama administration’s unimpeded agenda), I have noted an increasing instance of certain grave issues coming to light months after my having reported them. Granted that there have been sources in the alternative media covering terrorist cells on our soil for a long time, but most recently, a few of us tried our level best to inform our audiences as to more immediate threats that have come to light.
Citing the intelligence, military and law enforcement sources, who were providing our information at that time, we attempted to draw attention to their reports of jihadis actively mustered on the Ciudad Juarez area of our border with Mexico, and those allegedly insinuating themselves among the thousands of “unaccompanied minors” who assailed the border last summer. According to law enforcement and Border Control personnel, evidence of individuals crossing the border into the U.S. from predominantly Islamic nations has increased dramatically over the last few years. This would include not only physical evidence, but interdicted individuals from those nations.
None of this was ever addressed by the establishment news organizations (mainstream media).
Several of us have reported on the network of radical immigration-focused nonprofits and quasi-religious organizations that have been working as surrogates for the Obama administration in the disposition of illegal alien minors. Many of these émigrés have serious criminal records, come from deeply dysfunctional families and environments and/or belong to dangerous gangs, such as the dreaded MS-13. Much of the clandestine disposition determination (transportation, housing, and the like) being done by these groups is technically illegal, but sharing a worldview and some common objectives with the perverse, treasonous Obama cabal, they should hardly have reservations.
Last summer, I rather vigorously referenced a January 2014 fbo.gov (Federal Business Opportunities website) solicitation for individuals or enterprises being sought to contract with the U.S. government to accompany “undocumented minor” children expected to arrive in large numbers later in the year.
Yet, when the tsunami of illegal minors from Mexico and Central America hit, the press and the Obama administration (which probably learned about it on the news) carried the narrative of everyone concerned being caught wholly by surprise. These minors’ nations of origin were oppressive, impoverished and war-torn, you see, so they could hardly be blamed for wanting to flee. Such conditions presented even more of an obligation on our part to accept and hastily ferry them to communities all over America.
And people wonder why we are seeing outbreaks of measles and other nondescript infections among America’s school age children.
There were reports – admittedly unconfirmed – at the time of the border siege, that drug cartels had picked up some of the contracts from fbo.gov to “accompany” said minors into the U.S. using jetliners leased with our tax dollars. Drug lords reportedly got to dump thousands of pounds of diseased humanity on America, and get paid handsomely – by us – to boot.
Last year, we were made aware that the Obama administration had released tens of thousands of criminal illegals into our population. This apparently fell within the sphere of dangerous and indefensible policies about which Obama’s supposed political opponents (read GOP leadership) would have nothing to say.
More recently, a Freedom of Information Act request by the Center for Immigration Studies revealed that since 2009, the Obama administration issued roughly 5.5 million work permits to non-citizens beyond what Congress has authorized, in what is being called an illegal “shadow” or “parallel” immigration system, stifling wages and taking jobs from Americans.
With regard to this stunning discovery of patently illegal practices on the part of the White House, I would remind the reader of some practices that were in place during the onslaught of unaccompanied minors last year: The temporary housing and staging areas comprised of sweltering barracks with immigrants packed in like sardines, children suffering from all manner of disease and parasitic infestation, overworked doctors, Border Patrol, and Customs personnel who were threatened with job loss or jail if they spoke to the press and members of Congress, who were refused entry to the facilities.
At this point, it should be no surprise that every undertaking of this administration has resembled a criminal enterprise – because quite often, they are criminal enterprises.
It would also appear that the collusion of the press with the administration extends to ignoring or suppressing major stories of national security and public safety interest – unless they’re presented with the blessing of the White House, containing the right spin, and at the appropriate time.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.