The only idiots are the useful idiots in the media, like Joe Scarborough, who blasted those of us who value liberty as “idiots” for opposing liberty restricting and infringing vaccine passports and said we are “living in ignorance and stupidity.”
- Tyranny Slayer & Basilico’s Owner Tony Roman: Don’t Give The Tyrants An Inch!
- Health Passports: The Next Stage In Tracking & Surveillance
- Rockefeller Foundation & Microsoft Working on Vaccine Passport
- Vaccine ID Passport Spurs Future Underground Black Market
- Want To Eat At A Diner Or Ride The Bus? Not If Your Equity Credit Score Is Too Low – Immunity Passports Bring Back Racial Segregation
Tyler Durden has the story.
Scarborough’s rant continues, blasting Americans skeptical of vaccine passports as opposing the teachings of Jesus: https://t.co/7A5c27ifZM
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 30, 2021
But that apparently didn’t occur to Scarborough as he chided Americans for “following conspiracy theories” and for living in “ignorance and stupidity.”
“They’re being stupid, they’re following conspiracy theories…they don’t understand because maybe they’re such morons,” he thundered. “If they don’t want to take the vaccine and they want to die, that’s their right as Americans. They can live in ignorance and stupidity.”
“Our government, our sports teams, our concert promoters damned well better put together something where you can show your vaccine receipt,” he said.
“This anti-science idiocy, you know, let them do that under a rock or in their caves,” he added, concluding that “the time to try to reason with these people has long passed.”
Scarborough was instantly blasted online for his rant, which some called out as “totally unhinged.”
To put it another way: "Our government damned well better systematically violate individuals' right to informed consent."
Like in The Matrix, there are those who will fight for their own enslavement. https://t.co/LPzYvNNIFH
— Jeremy R. Hammond (@jeremyrhammond) March 30, 2021
— Laura (@llsch1) March 30, 2021
With enough enthusiasm from the private sector, the US government may only step in to ensure standardization. Speaking to reporters on Monday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that “we want to drive the market toward meeting public interest goals.” The government “is not viewing its role as the place to create a passport, nor a place to hold the data of citizens,” Andy Slavitt, a White House Covid-19 adviser, added during Psaki’s briefing.
Of course, views on vaccines are much different in Europe, where Germany on Tuesday is reportedly planning to bar the AstraZeneca jab, limiting to only patients under the age of 60. The effort follows the publication of new research purporting to link the AstraZeneca jab with rare, but deadly, blood clots that have occurred in a small number of patients. The EMA and WHO haven’t denied a connection, but continue to insist that the benefits of the jab far outweigh the costs.
- CONvid-1984: New York Rolls Out “COVID Passport”
- About Those “Immunity Passports” People Said Were Just “Conspiracy Theory,” They’re Now An Actual Conspiracy
- When It Comes To Vaccines, Who Is Really Killing Children, Bill Gates? (Video)
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: COVID Was Created To Scare World To Take Injection That Will Kill Them (Video)
- Dr. Lee Merritt On Experimental “Operating System” Injections: We’re Going To See A Lot Of Deaths
The only ignorance on display here is Scarborough’s. The only idiocy is Scarborough’s. Just remember Joe, when your handlers are done with you, they will discard you because you both are serving your father, the devil and in the end, he only comes to steal, kill and destroy. Wise up, man!
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.