People, you cannot say you have not been warned time and again! Here’s another example that I’m sure Big Pharma, lying politicians and the media will claim that the CONvid-1984 vaccine had nothing to do with and yet, baseball legend Hank Aaron died 2 weeks after getting the injection.
- Too Many Adverse Reactions: CA Temporarily Stops Injections Of Moderna’s COVID Vaccine
- Moderna Vaccine Recipient With Adverse Effects Speaks Out & The CDC Lies About COVID Deaths
- Moderna’s mRNA Injections Are An “Operating System” Designed To Program Humans & Hack Their Biological Functions
- Media Blackout: Moderna’s FDA Report Lists 13 Deaths in Vaccine Trials
FOX News reports:
Hank Aaron, one of baseball’s all-time great home run hitters, has died. He was 86.
The Braves later confirmed his death.
“We are absolutely devastated by the passing of our beloved Hank. He was a beacon for our organization first as a player, then with player development, and always with our community efforts. His incredible talent and resolve helped him achieve the highest accomplishments, yet he never lost his humble nature. Henry Louis Aaron wasn’t just our icon, but one across Major League Baseball and around the world,” Braves chairman Terry McGuirk said in a statement. “His success on the diamond was matched only by his business accomplishments off the field and capped by his extraordinary philanthropic efforts..”
While the reports go on to mention all his baseball achievements, which will mean absolutely nothing in eternity, they fail to mention that just two weeks prior, Aaron received the COVID injection.
- Considering the COVID-19 Vaccine? FIRST Read these Reports of DEATHS & INJURIES
- The Vaccines Are Coming To Your Front Door, Literally!
- Moderna Stock Soars After Announcing COVID Vaccine Is 95% Effective
- The Number Of Elderly Dying After Getting The Pfizer CONvid-1984 Jab Rises In Norway – Government Claims Vaccines “Risky” After The Fact
Hall of Famer Hank Aaron was vaccinated against the coronavirus (COVID-19) at the Morehouse School of Medicine health clinic in Atlanta on Tuesday. Aaron, 86, hopes that his willingness to receive the COVID-19 vaccine will inspire Black Americans to do the same, he told The Associated Press.
“I don’t have any qualms about it at all, you know,” Aaron said. “I feel quite proud of myself for doing something like this. … It’s just a small thing that can help zillions of people in this country.”
According to The Associated Press, a December survey showed 40 percent of Black people said they would not get the coronavirus vaccine. Aaron received the first of two doses of the Moderna vaccine alongside his wife, Billye, former U.N. Ambassador and civil rights leader Andrew Young and former U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Louis Sullivan.
I was proud to get the COVID-19 vaccine earlier today at Morehouse School of Medicine. I hope you do the same! https://t.co/RAlkmkCRra
— Hank Aaron (@HenryLouisAaron) January 5, 2021
- CONvid-1984 Vaccines Result In Huge Numbers Of People Being Sent To Emergency Rooms
- 50x Higher Than Flu Shot: Rate Of Adverse Reactions To COVID Vaccines
- WHO Chief Scientist: There Is No Evidence That The Vaccine Will Prevent Infection (Video)
- Chicago-Area Hospital Will Resume COVID Vaccinations – Even After Workers Had Adverse Reactions
And that pride got him where?
- #AskTheExperts – Doctors, Nurses & Health Care Professionals From Around The World: “The COVID Vaccine Is Neither Safe Nor Effective” (Video)
- #AskTheExperts – Shemirani, Corbett, Madej & Kaufman – The Vaccine Rollout Has Begun, Here’s What You’re Not Being Told!
He didn’t even make it to the second vaccine, something that we pointed out previously happened in studies. Specifically, people did not show up for the second dose.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.