The president told you America would never be a socialist nation, and you actually believed him! Not only has President Donald Trump’s pen signed unconstitutional spending at every turn, much of which is welfare or alleged “safety net” spending, which is socialism, but his administration has given tens of millions of your tax dollars to Muslim organizations that are tied to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
While Islamic scholar Robert Spencer proclaims, “This is no doubt the work of swamp creatures, i.e., entrenched federal bureaucrats who are happy to defy the Trump’s administration’s agenda,” the reality is that Donald Trump is the one that signs the spending into law and if he doesn’t read and know what he is signing, how can anyone blame anyone else for it being sent to these people but the president?
After all, he has the power of the veto, according to our Constitution, and yes, if this were the usurper Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah, everyone who just got angry with me stating the above would agree with me. You know it’s true.
- The President’s Enumerated Powers – Rulemaking by Executive Agencies & Executive Orders
- Enumerated Powers of Congress
The news comes by way of The Clarion Project.
The U.S. government under the Trump administration has handed out tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to Islamist organizations, according to research by Sam Westrop at Middle East Forum (MEF).
As MEF noted, “between 2017 and 2018, the amount of taxpayers’ money given to organizations either influenced or controlled by Islamist activists more than tripled from $4 million to $13.5 million. Under the Obama administration, the amount given to Islamist-linked organizations averaged a mere $1.7 million each year.”
CAIR was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial, the largest-ever terror funding case in American history. The government officially ended all partnerships with the organization in 2009 because of CAIR’s connection to funding the Hamas terror group.
Yet, CAIR was recently the recipient of the $100,000 Department of Homeland Security grant as part of its DHS’s Nonprofit Security Grant Program.
- Trump’s Homeland Security Approves $100,000 Grant Of Taxpayer Money To Hamas-Tied CAIR
- Designated Terror Group CAIR Launches 2020 “Muslims Vote” Campaign In US – Look At Their Questionnaire
- Why the Council on American-Islamic Relations Should Always Be Called Hamas-CAIR
- Head Of Hamas-CAIR Nihad Awad Presents His “Formula” For Islamic Political Power
In addition to monies given to CAIR, MEF found that the government gave:
- $57,000 to the Muslim American Society (MAS). In 2008, federal prosecutors said that “MAS was founded as the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America. Last year, children from an MAS school recited poetry about the killing of Jews
- $100,000 to Dar al-Hijrah, an extremist mosque in Virginia. A 2002 Customs and Border Protection document stated that DAH is “operating as a front for Hamas operatives in U.S.” A December 2007 document said DAH “has been linked to numerous individuals linked to terrorism financing.” Al Qaeda leader Anwar Al-Awlaki was DAH’s imam from 2001 to 2002. Al-Awlaki’s sermons were attended by two of the 9/11 hijackers and Nidal Hassan, who later shot 13 soldiers to death in a jihadi attack at Fort Hood in 2009.
- $41 million in federal grants to Islamist radicals since 2007 (not including grants given in the last few months)….
So, for all the rhetoric coming from this administration, no one is funding our enemies more than the Trump administration.
Additionally, the Trump administration is also funding Islamic terrorist propagandists The White Helmets in Syria to the tune of millions of your dollars, America.
- Is the US No Longer Funding the White Helmets?
- US Starts Refunding Jihadi White Helmets In Syria With $6.6 Million As Russia Warns Of New False Flags
- Israel Aids Evacuation Of White Helmets & Families from Syria At Request of US & Canada
- Did You Hear About This UN Panel’s Exposure Of Organ Theft & False Flag Attacks By White Helmets In Syria Just Before Christmas? Probably Not Because The Western Media Didn’t Report It
- After White Helmets Founder James Le Mesurier’s Mysterious Death, Media Scrambles To Get Its Story Straight
How can Trump speak with a straight face about giving Iran millions of dollars while he funds the same ideology with millions of Americans’ money?
And the administration is doing it along with infringing on your God-given rights and the Constitution while you are bickering among yourselves as to who slammed who in the DC WWE match. When will you awaken from your slumber?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.