A popular YouTube chef dropped dead while live streaming her cooking show. Her death was said to be caused by myocardial infarction, or a heart attack, according to a report. The Mockingbird media didn’t even report on it.
Nueng Pimporn was from Bankgkok, Thailand and had a popular cooking show on YouTube, which had millions of views across Asia and the world.
- Medical Doctor Who Wanted To Punch Anti-Vaxxers In The Face, Dead Two Weeks After His 3rd Shot
- Florida Congressional Candidate Sodomite Richard Rowe Didn’t Care About “Anti-Vaxxers” – Dead 7 Weeks After His Second Pfizer Shot
- Facebook’s New Name Means “DEAD” In Hebrew – A Foreshadowing Of Something?
- Alabama: Woman Missing For 2 Weeks Found Dead In Police Van In Department’s Parking Lot – Family Demanding Video
However, her last video may result in literally billions of views since it captured her final moments.
Take a look.
As you can see, Ms. Pimporn carries on as normal and all of a sudden freezes, falls against the counter and then to the floor.
One report said that her husband rushed her to the hospital but it was too late as she had succumbed to the heart attack.
The 40-year-old woman’s Facebook account posted that she had not received any vaccinations, but she did indeed have an enlarged heart. On May 26, 2021, this post was put up following her death (Translation provided by Google).
- Another Mocker Of Anti-Vaxxers Dead & A Warning From A Doctor & Nurse About The Shot! (Video)
- Autopsies Of The “Vaxxed” Dead Shows The War On Their Anatomy From The “Safe & Effective” Experimental Shots (Video)
- Remember When Fauci Accused Children Of Spreading AIDS In The 80s & Exposed The AIDS Patients To Drug Deadlier Than The Disease?
- Wayne Smith, The Man Investigating Midazolam Murders, Found Dead
A more pertinent question should be asked, did she know the Lord Jesus Christ?
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:” Hebrews 9:27
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.