I have spoken about the corrupt monetary system we have for years, even exposed it on several radio shows. Not only does our monetary system violate the US Constitution, which requires that only gold and silver coin be used for the payment of debts, but it violates biblical laws concerning just weights and measurements, along with the charging of usury. The Mises Institute has put together a brief video on this subject.
Take a look.
Additionally, you can check out my shows on this topic below to see why we are in the mess we are in financially.
- Monetary Mayhem: The Federal Reserve & Crypto Vs Gold & Silver With Franklin Sanders
- “The Most Dangerous Man In The Mid-South” On Fed’s New Digital Dollar, Gold & Silver
- The Curses: The Federal Reserve, Debt & Usury – We’re Doing It To Ourselves
- Dr. Thomas DiLorenzo: From Hamilton’s Curse To Lincoln’s Tyranny To The Federal Reserve Of Today
- Dr. Edwin Vieira Exposes How The Federal Reserve Impacts Every American & The Solution To It
- Constitutional Money Preserves Value Of Money- Federal Reserve Doesn’t
- The Federal Reserve, Congress, The President & Fiat Money – Recipe For Disaster
- Is Taxation Legalized Theft Or Moral Responsibility?
- This One Thing Has Allowed For More Corruption & Unconstitutional Behavior Than Anything Else
Furthermore, below are several highly recommended items to listen to as well. Most came courtesy of Just A Dude’s Channel.
Toine Manders Explains Why Taxation Is Theft
G. Edward Griffin – The Creature From Jekyll Island
Taxation Is Legalized Theft
The Money Masters (1996)
Strawman: Nature Of The Cage
America: There’s “No Income Tax Law.”
Divide & Conquer: Geopolitical History Of The Central Banking Monopoly
The Truth About Central Banking And Business Cycles
Rep. Alan Grayson: “Has The Federal Reserve Ever Tried To Manipulate The Stock Market?” (2009)
Ron Paul Vs Bernanke: “Is Gold Money?!” (2011)
Dylan Ratigan’s Epic Rant On The International Banking Cartel And Political Corruption!! (2011)
Federal Reserve Bank Con Exposed On MSNBC!! (2010)
And last but not least, Aaron Russo’s famous America: Freedom to Fascism
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.