The people of the united States continue a downward spiral in their advancement of the antichrist religion of Islam and those that promote it. The latest example is that of Ibrahim ‘Mike’ Baycora, the first Turkish police chief in the united States, who was appointed as police chief of Paterson, New Jersey and sworn in on the Quran.
According to Khaleej Times:
Ibrahim ‘Mike’ Baycora was sworn in with his left hand on a copy of the Holy Quran as Paterson’s 17th police chief during a ceremony at city hall earlier this month. He has been serving at the city’s police department for more than three decades.
The ceremony began with the national anthem and prayers and was attended by members of the Turkish community in New York and New Jersey, senior officials from Paterson’s local government and Baycora’s family and relatives.
Baycora replaced Troy Oswald, who retired as of February.
— ANADOLU AGENCY (ENG) (@anadoluagency) February 5, 2020
Paterson Mayor Andre Sayegh said Baycora “will be the first Turkish police chief in the history of the United States of America. He will be the first Muslim police chief in the city of Paterson.”
“As a kid from the east side of Paterson who grew up here attending school, Paterson has been my home for the better part of half a century,” Baycora said.
- 2020: Antichrist Muslims Running In US Elections
- Muslims Emboldened: List Of Islamists Looking To “Represent” You in 2020 (Updated)
- Minnesota: First Muslim Somali Woman Wins City Council Seat – Won’t Even Speak English To The People During Interview (Video)
- How Many Muslims Have Been Elected To Government In 2019? The Numbers Might Surprise You
- Michigan Muslim Congressional Candidate Solomon Rajput: “We’re Done Waiting – It’s Our Turn Now”
- 18 Years After 9/11, Muslim Organizations Have Goal Of 5,000 Muslims Running For Office In 2020
“Paterson has been in my blood my whole life, and now to be its police chief after a 32-year career — what an honor,” he added, having been brought to the US when he was an infant.
“I don’t think my religion makes the difference,” Baycora was quoted as saying by nj.com. “But my background does, being a first generation immigrant. People often tend to relax and they feel like they’ll be treated fairly. Especially if they feel like they’re from a marginalized group.”
Well, if religion doesn’t make the difference, why make it a big deal to be sworn in on the Quran, which is antithetical to the US Constitution and our ultimate foundation, the Bible?
It’s because for Muslims, religion makes all the difference and they are here to dominate in the name of Allah.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.