Well, this is good news. So, would a court case against the fraud of the Trump and Biden administrations, as well as the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration over the entire CONvid-1984 fiasco and unlawful mask mandates. However, we can start right here in the state of New Mexico where an officer is suing the county for mandating forced injections of the experimental CONvid medical device.
- America’s Frontline Doctor Simone Gold Warns Of Risks In “Experimental COVID Vaccine” (Video)
- Big Pharma Ramps Up More Jabs – Claims “No Serious Safety Concerns” Despite Deaths & Adverse Effects
- Trump Claims Credit For Experimental Device Injections, Tells Supporters “Get Your Shot” – Apparently, Doesn’t Want Credit for Adverse Effects & Deaths
- As Trump Tells Supporters To “Get Shots,” Doctors Warn About Lawbreaking & Adverse Effects
The Hill reports:
A detention center officer in New Mexico filed a lawsuit over a workplace requirement to receive the coronavirus vaccine, the first lawsuit against mandatory COVID-19 vaccination in the U.S.
The detention center officer, Isaac Legaretta, sued a county manager and his supervisor on Sunday, Bloomberg Law reported. The officer’s attorney, Ana Garner, said he was told he would be fired for refusing inoculation.
The complaint claims the county manager and supervisor violated his rights by making the vaccine a condition of employment for first responders unless reasonable accommodation has been approved.
“You can’t be forced to be a human guinea pig when a product is experimental,” Garner, an attorney for the nonprofit New Mexico Stands Up!, told Bloomberg. “We have the right to bodily integrity.”
The county attorney has disputed the allegations and argued that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) said employers can mandate vaccinations.
The problem? The CDC has zero constitutional authority. Furthermore, the injections are experimental and mandating such experiments is a clear violation of the Nuremberg Code.
- Moderna Vaccine Recipient With Adverse Effects Speaks Out & The CDC Lies About COVID Deaths
- Vaccine Rollout, Adverse Effects, Data Manipulation & Deception
- “Adverse Effects”: Just Ahead Of Vaccine Approval, FDA Reveals Deaths In Pfizer Vaccine Trials
- Too Many Adverse Reactions: CA Temporarily Stops Injections Of Moderna’s COVID Vaccine
According to The Nuremberg Code (1947), “The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:
- The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
- The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
- The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
- The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
- The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
- No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
- The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment..
- Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.
- The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
- During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
- During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
For more information see Nuremberg Doctor’s Trial, BMJ 1996;313(7070):1445-75.
The unconstitutional Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has also said employers may mandate experimental injections, but again, they have zero constitutional authority to do so and are in violation of the above code.
If that wasn’t enough, a federal judge is also standing in opposition to the law.
- 50x Higher Than Flu Shot: Rate Of Adverse Reactions To COVID Vaccines
- More Side Effects From The Vaccine: Nurse Faints Moments After Getting Pfizer Shot
- Millions Of People Can Experience Life-Threatening Effects From CONvid Vaccine: It’s Still Being Rolled Out Anyway
- The COVID Vaccine Is Here … And So Are Potential Side Effects …
Spiro Skouras has an exclusive interview with the attorney for the plaintiff in the case.
In this interview, which was initially banned by YouTube before it was even published (but now reversed), Spiro is joined by Attorney Ana Garner of New Mexico. Garner represents her client Isaac Legaretta, an officer at the Doña Ana County Detention Center and a military veteran, who is suing the county over its new policy for first responders to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations or face termination.
Attorney Garner explains the significance of this case and what is at stake, as it is the first of its kind and may set a new standard for legal precedent regarding mandatory vaccination. Garner says she is prepared to take this case to the Supreme Court if necessary.
Spiro and Ana Garner also discuss another case of hers that is ongoing currently. A case that challenges not only the Governor of New Mexico, but the emergency itself.
You can see this important interview on the free speech platform BitChute below … or watch it on YouTube if you must.
The site NMStandsUp.org stated back in December 2020, “The State and Federal public health system have misled the public, politicians, and even the Courts. If they have ANY integrity, they will recognize the truth and accept our requests for injunctive relief.”
12/21/2020, New Mexico and Ohio – It is a true honor and privilege to announce that Make Americans Free Again, Ohio Stands Up!, New Mexico Stands Up! and the New Mexico Freedom Alliance are partnering in the fight against tyranny. Today the legal team representing the Ohio Stands Up! lawsuit against the State of Ohio, along with Attorneys N. Ana Garner and Jonathan Diener from New Mexico will be filing a major action in the state of New Mexico to free New Mexicans from the tyrannical overreaction to a disease that has been shown to have a 99.9%+ recovery rate.
This exciting news is made better by an announcement from the same team that they will be filing a third action against the HHS, CDC, and NCHS for intentionally misleading the public regarding the dangers of COVID-19.
Attorney Renz stated, “This is a major step in freeing our nation. The data and facts could not be more clear. Neither could the fact that DHHS has allowed its staff to egregiously violate the law by misrepresenting the dangers posed by this virus. We look forward to shining the light of truth on this issue and alleviating the fears of the public.”
Attorney Garner stated, “Today we take the first step in throwing off the shackles of tyranny and truly re-opening New Mexico and the nation.”
The three organizations agree that if this sort of reaction from the government for a disease that has been shown to be roughly as dangerous as the seasonal flu, is considered justifiable under the law, then our freedoms as Americans are truly lost.
(The suits and plaintiff application are posted on the lawsuits page.)
- Dr. Lee Merritt On Experimental “Operating System” Injections: We’re Going To See A Lot Of Deaths
- This Woman Died In 2020 Attempting To Warn The People About Vaccines, Big Pharma Pimps & The Propaganda Arms Of The CDC & FDA (Video)
- Doctor Mocks Anti-Vaxxers While Getting Experimental COVID Jab – Dies Days Later (Video)
- New Analysis Indicates Pfizer Experimental mRNA Injection Killing 40 Times More Elderly Than CONvid-1984 Did
The people are going to not only have to fight this in the courts, but in some instances, they are going to have to begin removing corrupt judges that don’t adhere to the law. They are also going to need to pressure their representatives and hold their feet to the fire to protect their liberties. After all, that’s why they are there.
Yes, we are getting a little taste of Nazi Germany as expressed in the violations of the Nuremberg Code. I think it’s time the neo-Nazis were given a good helping of justice, don’t you?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.