New South Wales Premier Gladys Berejiklian has resigned in light of the New South Wales Independent Commission Against Corruption said it was investigating whether some of her actions between 2012 and 2018 may have breached public trust.
- Australia’s NSW Seems To Be The Prototype Of The NWO – Targeting Children With Bioweapons & Hunting Down People For “Behavior” Of “Getting Fresh Air” (Videos)
- Multiple Australian Television News Broadcasts Declare “New World Order” Is Here
- Young Australian Woman: Is Comparing 1930s Germany To Today Making Sense Now? (Video)
- Despite Horrifying State Violence, Brave Australia Continue To Resist COVID Police State (Video)
- 20,000 Australians Shut Down Melbourne Highway In Massive Lockdown Protest & It’s Glorious! (Video)
The leader of New South Wales — Australia’s most populous state — announced her resignation Friday after the state’s corruption watchdog said it was investigating her.
“It pains me to announce that I have no option but to resign from the office of premier,” Gladys Berejiklian said a briefing where she did not take questions from reporters.
She said her resignation will take effect as soon as the state’s Liberal party can elect a new leader.
“In order to allow the new leader and government a fresh start, I will also resign from the New South Wales parliament once I have consulted the electoral commission on appropriate timing for a by-election,” Berejiklian added.
The investigation heightens scrutiny on Berejiklian, who had faced mounting criticism over her government’s handling of the Covid-19 crisis in New South Wales.
She also stated, “I state categorically I have always acted with the highest level of integrity.”
That’s probably why we’ve seen New South Wales as the starting place for the New World Order, right?
- Australia’s New World Order Police State Was Created To Stop COVID – Data Reveals It’s A Miserable Failure (Video)
- ABC Australia Briefly Gave You Insight Into Who Is Behind New World Order – Airs Satanic Ritual In Midst Of News Broadcast: “Hail Satan!” (Video)
- Australian Parliament Member: “America, We Need You To Lead The World As An Example, Be A Beacon Of Hope & Freedom For The Rest Of The World” (Video)
- Aussie Truckers Victorious: South Australia Drops Mandatory Jab For Interstate Drivers Following Blockade Protest
Channel News Asia adds:
The NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) said in a statement on its website that it will hold further public hearings as part of its ongoing investigation, Operation Keppel, on Oct 18.
That investigation has already heard Berejiklian was once in a secret relationship with a state legislator who is the focus of its corruption investigation.
“My resignation as premier could not occur at a worse time, but the timing is completely outside of my control, as the ICAC has chosen to take this action during the most challenging weeks, the most challenging times in the state’s history,” Berejiklian said.
Sky News Australia reports:
The race is on for the next New South Wales Premier after Gladys Berejiklian’s abrupt resignation.
New South Wales Treasurer Dominic Perrottet and MP Rob Stokes are frontrunners for the position.
- Australia: The People Are Out In Full Force & Agents Of The State Have Pulled Their Mask Off To Show Who They Really Are (Videos)
- Former Aussie Air Force Veteran Alan Hennessey Discloses What’s Actually Going On In Australia (Video)
- Australian Bureaucrat Develops Bell’s Palsy In Middle Of COVID Press Conference Following His Shot
- Australian “Communications & Behaviour Change” Document Seeks To “Steer” The Public To Desired Tyrannical Government’s Preplanned Outcome (Video)
Do Aussies actually think either of these guys are going to be any better for the position? Probably not.
For that matter, the entire country should be demanding that Prime Minister Scott Morrison be arrested and have justice brought upon his head after his statements that are in direct conflict with how his tyranny has advanced in Australia, obviously breaching the public trust.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.