Last week the Obama administration was seeking a ban on conversion therapy for America’s youth who are gender confused or practicing sodomy. However, it was close adviser to Obama Valerie Jarrett who provided a response to the sanctioning of child abuse being sought by the administration.
President Obama and his secretive right-hand adviser, Valerie Jarrett, responded to a “We the People” website petition to ban “gay”-conversion therapies, saying: We agree – the White House supports such prohibitions.
The response, posted late Wednesday evening by Jarrett: “We share your concern about its potentially devastating effects on the lives of transgender as well as gay, lesbian, bisexual and queer youth.”
Dean added that these mentally ill and gender confused persons are also being used to upend American sovereignty and her Constitution.
He then went on to finish what Valerie Jarrett, Barack Hussein Obama’s Mama said, “As part of our dedication to protecting America’s youth, this administration supports efforts to ban the use of conversion therapy for minors.”
“That is a form of child abuse!” said Dean. “They are sanctioning child abuse at this point.”
“You need to understand that they are trying to turn the laws against those that speak out against such crimes against nature,” Dean warned.
So, who is this woman, Valerie Jarrett? According to Discover the Networks:
Valerie Jarrett was born as Valerie Bowman on November 14, 1956 to American parents in Shiraz, Iran. Her later father—a physician named James Bowman—worked as a pathologist and geneticist at a children’s hospital in Shiraz as part of a U.S. aid program to assist developing countries.
Like Obama, she was raised for the first few years of her life outside of America in Iran and both her parents and grandparents had deep ties to Communists. She has also been called the next Van Jones.
“We have to give people a livelihood so they can provide for their families…. His [President Obama’s] is a moral vision. It’s a vision based very deeply in values and taking care of ‘the least of these.’ And making sure that we are creating a country that’s a country for everybody, not just for the very, very wealthy. We are working hard to lift people out of poverty and give them a better life, a footing, and that’s what government is supposed to do.”
Obama and Jarrett have been friends for a long time. Following his election in 2008, she has been by his side all the way through his term in the White House. How important has she been? Here are some reports that indicate her level of importance to Obama.
- An Obama 2008 campaign official told the New York Times, “If you want [Barack Obama] to do something, there are two people [he’s] not going to say no to: Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama.”
- Also in 2008, the aforementioned Susan Sher, who had helped Jarrett recruit Michelle Obama to the Chicago mayor’s office in 1991, emphasized “how incredibly instrumental [Jarrett will] be in virtually everything” in the White House.
- In July 2009, President Obama himself told New York Times reporter Robert Draper, “I trust her [Jarrett] completely … She is family.” Obama said also that he trusted Jarrett “to speak for me, particularly when we’re dealing with delicate issues.” When asked, the President admitted that he was in the habit of soliciting Jarrett’s input on his every decision.
- The New York Times described Jarrett as Obama’s “closest friend in the White House,” his “envoy,” his “emissary,” his “all-purpose ambassador,” and the “ultimate Obama insider.”
- Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank says that Jarrett’s connection to Obama is “deep and personal,” calling her “the real center of Obama’s inner circle.” Milbank also describes Jarrett as Obama’s “longtime mentor and friend,” and as someone in a “position of unparalleled influence over the president.”
- Obama’s former White House communications director, Anita Dunn, says: “Her [Jarrett’s] role since she has been at the White House is one of the broadest and most expansive roles that I think has ever existed in the West Wing.”
- Chicago tycoon Martin Nesbitt says that Jarrett establishes both Michelle and Barack Obama’s “whole notion of authenticity.” According to Nesbitt, Jarrett channels the Obamas’ inner voice, telling them, for instance: “That’s not you. You wouldn’t say that. Somebody else is saying that. Barack Obama wouldn’t say that.”
- According to a November 2014 New Republic report: “Jarrett holds a key vote on Cabinet picks … and has an outsize say on ambassadorships and judgeships. She helps determine who gets invited to the First Lady’s Box for the State of the Union, who attends state dinners and bill-signing ceremonies, and who sits where at any of the above. She has placed friends and former employees in important positions across the administration—’you can be my person over there,’ is a common refrain. And Jarrett has been known to enjoy the perks of high office herself. When administration aides plan ‘bilats,’ the term of art for meetings of two countries’ top officials, they realize that whatever size meeting they negotiate—nine by nine, eight by eight, etc.—our [the U.S.] side will typically include one less foreign policy hand, because Jarrett has a standing seat at any table that includes the president.”
- Jarrett herself is wholly cognizant of the influence she wields with Obama. “We have kind of a mind meld,” she said in 2009. “And chances are, what he wants to do is what I’d want to do.” On another occasion Jarrett told Vogue magazine, “I kind of know what makes them [the Obamas] who they are.”
The woman advises Barack Obama on virtually everything he does and many have speculated that she was behind the infamous stand down order given in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Indeed, both of their ideologies are Marxist in nature and there is little doubt that they both are friendly to the enemies of America and are helping Communists facilitate their goals in the advancement of sodomy in the United States in an attempt to normalize it.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.