The federal government has been engaged in Brady violations for decades, breaking the law by hiding exculpatory evidence in order to prosecute the innocent. This is just another example of their criminal activity and yet, they are never prosecuted for their crimes, often they are not even fired, but simply moved down the ladder or to another part of the country. This witch hunt of a case against Kyle Rittenhouse just fell completely apart due to the same criminal activity by the prosecution, as well as the FBI.
- Rittenhouse Update: DA Claims “Who was the Aggressor” is Irrelevant
- Rittenhouse Case Update, Wisconsin Weapons Statutes Discussed
- Rittenhouse Hearing Update, Expert Witnesses Brought In
- Judge in Rittenhouse Case Denies Prosecution and Defense Motions
Here’s the moment it all fell apart.
Prosecutor: “So your interpretation of what [Rosenbaum] was trying to do… is complete guesswork.” @RichieMcGinniss: “Well, he said ‘fuck you’ and then he reached for the weapon.” pic.twitter.com/NK6Sbfh8vy
— Jordan Chamberlain (@jordylancaster) November 4, 2021
Then there is all of this.
I’ve seen alot in my life, for some reason this was very traumatizing. Here are a few images of rittenhouse running down the street after shooting the 1st man & before Anthony Huber tried to stop him with his skateboard. pic.twitter.com/OpildpfWrV
— Monica 🌊 (@softtail65) November 1, 2021
Of course, it doesn’t seem that “Monica” knows the ins and outs of what was going on either.
“The case against Kyle Rittenhouse is falling apart faster than the government of Afghanistan,” tweeted Human Events senior editor Jack Posobiac.
The case against Kyle Rittenhouse is falling apart faster than the government of Afghanistan
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) November 4, 2021
Now, this guy here gets it as he calls for the prosecution of everyone behind the Rittenhouse prosecution. Folks, that is biblical!
Remember, the prosecutor in the Duke Lacrosse rape hoax was eventually prosecuted for his conduct.
The same should happen to all involved in the prosecution of Rittenhouse, including those at the FBI who withheld exculpatory video for a year.
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) November 4, 2021
Kyle Rittenhouse shouldn’t even be on trial…
— Gunther Eagleman L.E.O. Retired (@GuntherEagleman) November 4, 2021
- WI: Kyle Rittenhouse Case Intertwined with Kenosha Firearms Case of Dominick Black
- WI: Militant Leftists Attempt to Intimidate Judge in Rittenhouse Case
- Kenosha WI: Huber Gives Judge the Middle Finger at Rittenhouse Hearing
- Kyle Rittenhouse Bond Hearing Held, DA Smears, Judge Corrects
- WI: Political Prosecution, Kyle Rittenhouse Charged with Curfew Violation
Exactly right! Bring those who are a part of the organized crime syndicate in our country to justice and do it now!
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.