The Common Core Diva Lynne Taylor joins me in this episode of Rotten to the Core Wednesday to talk about the model city in the USA to push forward the enslavement of the population: Greenville, South Carolina. Join us for this eye-opening real life 1984/Brave New World expose.
Articles, links, videos and bonus videos mentioned in this episode, along with additional resources provided by Lynne.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
- The Greatest Gospel Verse In The Bible, Well, One Of Them
- Following Diamond’s Death, Silk Now Engaged In Necromancy & Autowriting (Video)
- This Is What Happens When You Let 2 Men Committing Crimes Against Nature With Each Other Adopt A Child
- Lawless ATF Pistol Brace Rule Has Far-Reaching Effects
- Moderna Millions: How This Politician’s Company Profited From The Experimental COVID Shots Via Corruption & Fraud
- Family: Video Shows Cops Beating Son to Death Like a “Human Piñata”
- Evil Walks Among Us: Child Trafficking Has Become Big Business in America
- An Arrest and FBI Corruption
- Psuedo-Scientists: Individuals CO2 Needs To Be “Capped” Because of Climate Change
- “The Job Cuts That Are Coming Are Going To Be Super Brutal”
- Death certificate indicates Diamond died of heart disease
Just released was the latest press release from the subcommittee Rep Virginia Foxx heads up. Proving all Rs are backing School Choice. See: https://edworkforce.house.gov/
1) From Jan. 2023: https://hechingerreport.org/
1a) I want to feature this quote by ED Sec. Cardona (it’s in the article): U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona that stated (in December 2022), “Every student should have access to an education that aligns with industry demands and evolves to meet the demands of tomorrow’s global workforce.”
2) Related to the first article is this one (June 2022): https://hechingerreport.org/
3) AJ Whittenberg Elementary School of Engineering’s website: https://www.greenville.k12.sc.
3a) “About the school: https://www.greenville.k12.sc.
From the “About” Page: “The school opened in the fall of 2010 with pre-kindergarten (K4) through 2nd grade students. AJW added a grade level each year until it was complete with K4-5th grade for the 2013-2014 academic year. Its 88,232 square foot facility features a three-story atrium with flexible STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math) labs visible from both the interior and exterior of the building. AJW is one of the most technologically advanced schools in the state. Students program and build Lego robots or design and develop a product via 3-D printers. The interior walls of the labs are mostly glass so the children can see the activity and be inspired to learn. Throughout the school, there is a focus on teamwork, problem-solving and social emotional learning.”
5) The P3s (Public Private Partnerships) of the Elementary School of Engineering: https://sites.google.com/
5a) From 2019, my archived article showing how colluded NC was being about the enslavement agenda cloaked as CTE/STEM, etc. https://www.commoncorediva.
6) Greenville’s Chamber of Commerce: https://livability.com/
6a) From the 2023 Chamber’s Policy Agenda guide: https://issuu.com/
7) From the FY 2023 Budget for Greenville Schools: https://www.greenville.k12.sc.
8) Greenville’s STEM/STEAM grants for Teachers/Schools: https://pepgc.org/what-we-do/
9) SC Student Loan’s philanthropic arm is in on the enslavement for kids: https://greenvillejournal.com/
9a) SC Student Loan’s homepage: https://www.scstudentloan.org/
10) The 2nd article from Hechinger stated that the Education Commission of the States (2020) had 27 States shift to enslavement ‘education’. I found that in 2016, the same ECS stated that AZ,
10a) From the ECS, 2020, the 50 State ‘skinny’ on CTE: https://www.ecs.org/50-state-
11) From the US Dept of Ed, this whopper of an announcement (we’ll spend some time on this site): https://www.ed.gov/stem
12) Also from the Feds (which drive the States), the national CTE picture for workforce enslavement: https://cte.ed.gov/
13) From my blog archives (will be links to several of the programs mentioned and which need to be teased out to find the seeds of deceit in the viewer/listener’s towns):
JffF (Jobs for the Future): https://www.commoncorediva.
Related to ‘attendance zones’ are ‘Inclusion Zones”. I wrote about that in 2019. We also did a show on this article. In short, workforce housing close to a for profit trade school to create the type of enslavement Greenville is also modeling. See: https://www.commoncorediva.
14) Finally, the original and supporting articles for today mentioned ‘attendance zones’: What are those? How will this fit into the enslavement agenda by our communities? Simple: hems you in.
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsoflibertyradiolive
Follow us on Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/sonsoflibertyra
Grab our feed on Locals: https://thesonsoflibertyradio.locals.com/
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.