Now, my guess is that Kamala Harris probably was faking her vaccine much like Mike Pence and others. However, people were passing around the video of her receiving a vaccination and focused in on what the nurse did with the syringe after the scripted “injection.” But was anything really malicious about what the nurse did? Not at all.
- Did Vice President Mike Pence Just Fake His Vaccination On Live TV? (Video)
- Apparently, Dr. Fauci Doesn’t Know Which Arm He Took The CONvid-1984 Vaccine In – But Video Indicates He’s Lying
Take a look.
Now, as you can see, the video made here focuses in on what happens with the syringe after the “injection.” I’m more concerned with the visibility of said injection site. However, some believe there is something not quite right with what they are seeing.
I can tell you that this is nothing more than a safety mechanism for the syringe itself to keep the person from sticking themselves with the needle that has jus been used.
In fact, I didn’t know this was what took place as you can clearly see the nurse remove a cap from the syringe at the beginning. So, why is there need to have another safety cap on the syringe? Heres’ a video in under a minute to show you.
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter Exposes How The Success Of The COVID Vaccine Will Be Faked
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter: How CDC/WHO Will Fake Effects Of COVID Vaccine To Make It Look Like A Success
- Preachers Are Now Pimping Big Pharma’s COVID Vaccine
- Media Blackout: Moderna’s FDA Report Lists 13 Deaths in Vaccine Trials
- Swiss Patient Dead After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine
Look, I’m just as questioning about these political elites taking a vaccine as anyone, but this particular issue is not one of concern. The more concerning part is what was in the syringe and was there a retracting needle involved.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.